Starting over again!!!

I hope this time I will get it and finish it right!!! I need to lose 20 lbs!!!

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    No problem! You got this.
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    You can do anything you put your mind to!
  • petitenpudgie
    petitenpudgie Posts: 1 Member
    I'm starting over for the 100th time. I have 40 lbs to lose by June.
  • fattohealthy74
    fattohealthy74 Posts: 3 Member
    You got this!!!
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    jenspino wrote: »
    I hope this time I will get it and finish it right!!! I need to lose 20 lbs!!!

You can do it!
  • workin_onit
    workin_onit Posts: 101 Member
    I'm starting over for the 100th time. I have 40 lbs to lose by June.

I'm right there with you. I would like to make this the last time I start over! No 101 for me. Join me??? :smile:
  • Morocha42
    Morocha42 Posts: 25 Member
    We got to keep motivated guys! Together stronger 😊💪🏼
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    You got this - lets have a productive weekend!
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    Me too!
  • Morocha42
    Well let’s do this then!!! 💪🏼💪🏼
  • tweekedgirl
    tweekedgirl Posts: 114 Member
    I also have 20lbs to loose - good luck! :)
  • Morocha42
    Just strong mind and willing, you can do this 😊💪🏼
  • Allybaby1961
    Allybaby1961 Posts: 6 Member
    I have lost track of how many times I’ve started over! My youngest is leaving home next week and I’m still carrying the same 50 lbs I gained when I was pregnant with her 24 years ago. I know there’s no magical cure - it takes commitment, consistency, tenacity and resilience to get back on the wagon when I fall off - but it remains a mystery to me how I can want something so bad but be so incapable of achieving it. I need to lose 50 lbs and am starting today - yet again - and wish everyone out there success in their journey as well! ❤️
  • Morocha42
    Allybaby1961, it’s a journey, but as a mom most of the time we are busy and taking care of our love ones, and we put ourselves last. I am just glad you are here, back and willing to start again. That it’s an important step 🥰… I hope you won’t miss your baby much, that got to be hard, I am not there yet, can’t imagine 🥰 ….. looking forward to walk this journey with you and everybody else
  • davidmcglynn1907
    davidmcglynn1907 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm here to lose 20 lbs, too. I know I can do 10 pretty easily. It's the next 10 that will be hard. And then the 10 after that (which will put me at my leanest in 30 years). But logging meals, logging exercise, and posting helps. I post rather than snack!

My mantra for weight loss is "you manage what you measure." If you do nothing other than log meals and exercise, you'll lose weight, simply because you'll eat less and exercise more. Because you're thinking about those things. I've learned to trust it.
  • Allybaby1961
    Allybaby1961 Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2021
    I like your strategy of breaking the challenge into 10 lb “chunks” davidmcglynn1907!
  • kk08095060
    kk08095060 Posts: 14 Member
    I have ten pounds left of the 20 pounds I gained having two children in 2 years. We’ve all got this!
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    I am starting again as well. I am looking for friends also so we can encourage each other
  • victoria1199
    victoria1199 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm starting over again too. The whole Covid thing destroyed my routine, motivation, and desire. But I'm getting back on track. Trying to log my food to start, then going to keep developing my healthy eating habits. I also am going back to my gym in July to get back to exercising. We can do this!!
  • granitepeak45
    granitepeak45 Posts: 160 Member
    I’m also starting out again. I can’t say starting over. Last time I was new here I was 235 and I dropped down to 175. I need to drop this extra 20-25 and I need motivation and most importantly accountability