What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    Ok, I’m leaving.
    I hope my grandsons don’t use me as a jungle gym, lol.
    Too hot to play outside. 😰
    I bought Pez as bribes. 😜
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Posts: 3,106 Member
    Getting ready to work on another round of precooking. I gotta do two different batches of taco meat (also goes in burritoes) because my ability to take heat is wimpy compared to that of my partners, both of whom grew up in California.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Waking up even though I feel exhausted. Stress keeps me awake. Also, my cat has taken a liking to repeatably slamming the bathroom cabinet door and trying to wake me up with gentle slaps. 😼😴🥱
    Can’t simply close the door because they’ll claw up the carpet and chew on the door. They WILL NOT be contained! 😕😔😼
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Packing for vacation
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited June 2021
    Barefoot walking with my girly.🐶 The grass feels good. We’re checking up on our veggie garden and flowers. It’s supposed to be a hot weekend over here!🙌🏽😎
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Drinking my calories as bourbon and trying to patiently wait for the weekend to start! 😊
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    Drinking my calories as bourbon and trying to patiently wait for the weekend to start! 😊

Ms. @NerdyScienceGrl, clutch!

🥃 Cheers. A shot of Green Spot for me.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    🥃 cheers!
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    Relaxing a bit with some wine
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Still cleaning up from the flooding in my apt last wk & wondering how long I'll need to keep all my belongings in the middle of each room, so I can keep the window paths clear... they need to replace windows, sometime soon. When? That's a mystery. Until then, my apt resembles a Goodwill.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I have no clue who you are but everything about your post has triggered my brain chemistry in an awesome way... 😂
  • NerdyScienceGrl

I have no clue who you are but everything about your post has triggered my brain chemistry in an awesome way... 😂

Doesn’t sound like bad thing 🤷‍♀️
    Eating fresh berries with whipped cream as my bedtime snack.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Eating fresh berries with whipped cream as my bedtime snack.

Which kinda berries?

I only wish blueberries weren't $5/small container. Yikes.
    End of a small container of blueberries.

There are also black sweet cherries in there but there may not be after tonight, as Girlfriend is pretty much standing in there eating them out of the bag. (giggle)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Waiting for the caffeine to work its' morning magic.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Trying to get motivated to get work stuff done since I'm taking next week off. Do not feel like working.