Introductions!

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Welcome to the July 2021 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. We look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    DebyS137 wrote: »

~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~

~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~~ I am Deby ~ I am participating in the June Accountability Challenge. ~
    I have found that the challenge is helping me to stay on Track ~ THANKS for making them ~

~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~ 🌸 ~ 💕 ~

Hi Deby! We're so glad to have you again in July! You're doing great! I know that the UAC has helped me to stay on track MANY, MANY TIMES. 😊
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    srister35 wrote: »
    This will be my first Accountability Challenge and I am excited! I always manage to track for the first few days then life gets in the way. I am hoping that this helps me to be accountable and set a habit of tracking and eating healthy!

@srister35 it's great to have you! That's a very common problem, but you're definitely in the right place! 😊 Have a look around (read the FAQs, Rules, etc) and let us know if you have any questions.
  • MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    I am back even though I typically fizzle out half way thru the month. I know this is the place for me for accountability. There is so much support and encouragement here. Please feel free to send me a friend request so I can see you every day even if I 'forget' to check in on the group! And please send a note along with the request so I know you're from the UAC. Peace and good luck to us all. Happy July!
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    This will be my seventh month of the UAC. Good luck to everyone!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    Donna here, im 38 Married and hve a lil bubie boy who i love so much. I also hve a cat that i adore! I joined UAC in Dec 2020, its the only group on mfp i am a part of and i just love it!!! I hve only made the winners circle twice so its def not easy! Looking forward to another month of working towards our goals together. Best of luck to u all my friends and a huge welcome to @Srister35 @brisingr86 @Clairlynn2016 @juanwilly1 @chanstristie13. Look forward to getting to know u all better. Xox