11 Of The Biggest Things I Stopped Doing To Lose 90 Pounds - WITH PICS! *What have YOU had to STOP?

Replies

• CASFighter64
    CASFighter64 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you for posting your list. It's not only inspiring, but it also reflects how I've struggled and made excuses for far too long.
  • SueMiconi
    SueMiconi Posts: 10 Member
    Congratulations...on your great progress, an inspiring post and a wonderful attitude!! You will succeed and be happy along the way...change doesn’t have to equal misery. Am sending a friend request 😊
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    I restarted my weight loss journey on January 1st (like always) and so far have lost 15 lbs. I still have another 90 lbs to go, but I know that I can do it.

You absolutely CAN do it!
  • ginamyrmel
    ginamyrmel Posts: 70 Member
    I can't find the original post that started this thread. Where is it?
  • ginamyrmel
    ginamyrmel Posts: 70 Member
    Never mind. I found it. Duh!
  • alisampm
    ginamyrmel wrote: »
    Never mind. I found it. Duh!

😂😂❤️
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Great post. Great work
  • pinkywants
    pinkywants Posts: 4 Member
    So glad to read this. Thanks so much, the list is so true. Congrats on your weight lost. I started again this month, hoping to lose 100 pds. It will not happen over night so I'll be patient with myself. Thanks again. Good luck with your continued success!
  • y3llw4y
    y3llw4y Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations on the progress in your journey! And thank you so much for your first person insight. It’s so down to earth and layman simple, and that’s what makes it so easy to understand and relatable. You are the exact kind of reassurance I needed today!
  • pdd1216
    pdd1216 Posts: 319 Member
    Great post! I have to give up thinking that I CAN'T do this and that I'm doomed to be an morbidly obese person. I have and I can again.
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    Obviously I love salads, but with 3 oz of bleu cheese AND some bleu cheese dressing plus add other things for color. I don't know why this high calorie food never made alarm bells
    If you're not looking to cut it out entirely, Bolthouse Farms has a really good bleu cheese dressing made with yogurt! I don't know how it's so low-calorie, because it doesn't have fake sugar.

• justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    I love bolthouse farms!! I have never seen a bleu cheese, but now I will go out of my way to every store to find it. There is nothing more satisfying than literally eating a whole darn bowl of salad that is the size of a watermelon, with onions, cucumbers, turkey and bolthouse for around 280 calories! This is how I don't feel hungry!! This is how I can do this so much easier.
  • sandovalive
    sandovalive Posts: 1 Member
    Very inspiring!
  • alisampm
    @justanotherloser007, "a meal of cheese"

I think we might have just become best friends. I too said "special occasions only" to cheese. I LOVE it on everything, but it's way too easy to have way too much.

Cheese and hummus. I could eat hummus for days.
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    I won't lie, it is common for me to eat 220g of cottage cheese for breakfast, so it is 1% fat now and lots of my daily protein! Carbs in the am make me feel hungry and unsatisfied for no apparent reason. My hubby just shakes his head as he eats some kind of cereal. He could look into it, he was diagnosed as diabetic ten years ago. It is just perfect in my mind.
  • zagadee
    zagadee Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Beautiful people 😃
    I need some advice am really struggling so I decided to Came here to seek some advice/information to get batter I will be brief trust me!
    I sit 9-10hrs day infront of my monitors working I have have tried to stop the habit of snacking, I can2 find anything to help me or replace, I can’t find something to motivate me I have been fighting to loss weight for all my life.
    I can’t find motivation to keep going because I don’t see results regardless of how much exercise or diet I take that cause me to stop.I have healthy Issues too it’s a lot going on with my health so I need someone who been through this journey to help me or a partner who we can fight together throughout.Thanks for your time to read and respond God bless you.
  • viajera99
    viajera99 Posts: 252 Member
    @zagadee -- you need to start your own thread. Be sure to include your height, weight, activity and weight history so people can help you better. Good luck.
  • alisampm
    edited July 2021
    Hello @zagadee,

I agree with @viajera99 that you will get more helpful responses on your own thread with more details. Here is how to post: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625871-How-do-I-post-in-the-forums-

But, I will say, YOU CAN. You can seek help (which you are), and support (which you are), and be open to feedback (which you are) so you CAN be successful. I promise, even when it seems impossible, you can do it! I will friend request you so you can see my diary and know a little bit more about how I have done it one day at a time. :)
    zagadee wrote: »
    "I can2 find anything to help me or replace, I can’t find something to motivate me I have been fighting to loss weight for all my life. I can’t find motivation to keep going because I don’t see results regardless of how much exercise or diet I take that cause me to stop.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!