New Equipment

Hi, I'm a student and am doing a project. I was just coming on here to get a broad overview of an idea I had. (i am not claiming this is an original idea) We have medicine balls and kettlebells. But if there was a product that could be an attachable handle to a medicine ball to make it into a kettlebell, to save money and space for people/gyms. Please may I have some feedback on this?

Thanks,

Replies

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,155 Member
    Check out Y-bells. They have a variety of grips that let them function as a double grip medicine ball, kettlebell, dumbbell and push up stand. I have two pairs of them and have been able to add a lot of variety to my small space workouts.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    I don't personally use medicine balls in my training, and I don't use the adjustable kettlebell I own much either. That said, I am all for space saving and items that can serve a dual purpose.

The downside I could see in a commercial gym is that you effectively have two pieces of equipment tied up by one person, so I think separate would be best there. Plus people suck at putting things back where they belong so it wouldn't take long for a handle to go AWOL.

At home though, it's the kind of product I'd be interested in, if I were using both medicine balls and kettlebells.