June 26 Sign In

13»

Replies

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,983 Member
    Traveling and checking in. Yes to exercise but no to logging and calories. Definite pass day.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 sounds like a plan. Xox
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @SummerSkier We are in the process of getting our home and our farm ready to sell. I'm retiring from my law firm and it's time to simplify.
    I have two horses here on the home farm that have some aging issues but they are still good walk/trot horses for the local equine activities and therapy program. I have been very involved with that program for 25 years. On the other hand, Coco, is too quickly reactive for me to feel safe riding him outside of an arena. He is agile, balanced and appropriately responsive in an arena. Our equine activities and therapy program needs him for our instructor-training certification program. The program founder is a nationally ranked dressage trainer/rider. She loves Coco and wants him to be with her.
    All is well!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    @calvin20874
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!
    Your strength level has to be far higher than in the past too.
    Great work and results!
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: okay
    Exercise: Active Stretching and walking
    Today I drove my grandson to the same summer camp that both my wife and our kids attended in their respective times. It was a fun thing to do with my grandson and my son-in-law. My daughter left today for a business meeting on Monday.
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    edited June 2021
    JUN 26 - Pass day
    T ✅ | C ❎ | E ❎
    Out of the winners' circle, but still a much better month than the last three! :)
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @calvin20874 -congratulations! You’ve been so diligent and it’s paying off, and @RangerRickL is so right - your strength must be building by leaps and bounds!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Congrats on such a great weight milestone @calvin20874
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Pass day...
  • RangerRickL
    @tdrjustus3
    I really like your Discipline motto!
    Thanks for sticking with the team. It's getting late into the month. You are disciplined.
    Rick
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    June 26

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

2/3 Pass Days Used
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Aye @calvin20874, what a feat! I'm guessing the stretching has a big role in your results too. Ever since you joined UAC, I continue to be impressed by your consistency, my friend.

As I enter my late entries, it's nice reading about so many of you getting to reconnect - IN REAL LIFE - with your loved ones. We're entering the New Normal of life, it seems; praise be!

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walk (92) TOTAL: 92
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 19%
    Pass Days Used: (JUN04)(JUN17)(JUN22)