DAD BOD THREAD

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Felt cute, might delete later.

wed9egm3labn.gif

Reminds me of the rocks pec pop of love!! Don't delete!!!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Very nice!!!
  • BretM3
    BretM3 Posts: 63 Member
    So question for any ladies on here, do you like the typical “dad bod” or prefer a guy more cut? Inquiring minds want to know
  • Be_theBest_Me
    I love a dad bod!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    BretM3 wrote: »
    So question for any ladies on here, do you like the typical “dad bod” or prefer a guy more cut? Inquiring minds want to know

If you're a dad*, we like your bod. Simple.

Also, more pictures please and thank you in advance, Daddies 🙏🏿

NOTE: While I've yet to confer with the Parental Appreciation Bordering Objectification (PABO) Committee, "Dad Adjacent" bods are also vehemently encouraged. So, ahem, uncles 👀, godfathers, etc feel free to come through.

As fellow unofficial member of the PABO Committee, I second this motion. Although preference will be given to dad's since this is their thread
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

I'm thinking.... both

I have a very typical mom bod, very smoreish. So I appreciate and understand the effort that goes into getting and maintaining a more chiseled body and admire dads at all stages of that sculpting
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    @BretM3 wrote: »

I like a range of body types. Slim, chubby, cut, "dad bod", built...as long as it's not to an extreme in any direction (ie anorexia or super morbid obesity) I like it.

So post up!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

Definitely prefer a more fit looking daddy.
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    edited June 2021

It's all about the confidence for me these days whereas I used to be more about looks and muscles. I've had guys with chiselled abs and magnificent biceps but the best I ever had was a dad bod who knew what was up. Dear lord. Now I love both 😊
  • GazelleLady
    GazelleLady Posts: 131 Member
    hzkmt2lod9bk.png
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 450 Member
    edited June 2021
    whoops uploaded the wrong picture lol