The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• akkooshtka
    akkooshtka Posts: 3 Member
    Greeting's from Alaska!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member
    Happy Friday! I haven't posted here in ages. I had been lazy for much of covid lockdown and decided a couple of months again to get serious again. Even tracked my food intake. I managed to lose 6 pounds which made me happy. Some more would make me happier but it will come.

Hope all the middle agers have a great weekend!

Good to have you back!

Thanks!
    Hope all is well in your neck of the woods....one never knows the days 😂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,883 Member
    40's sure do creep up on you. Hi folks!

Your 40's are a lot quieter than my 40's, with all the knee popping and groaning when sitting/standing... lol
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Jacq_qui wrote: »
    Hope everyone had a great weekend. Did you know A survey of 17,000 people across 28 countries found that after marriage, the amount of time a man spends doing chores on a weekly basis decreases significantly?

I'm gonna go ahead and get married.

They obviously surveyed my husband!

I just laughed out loud at work!
  • guellady
    guellady Posts: 1 Member
    Good afternoon everyone
  • toomuchbbq
    toomuchbbq Posts: 7 Member
    Checkin in yet again, still in my 40’s and need to lose 30. Add me
  • thatsmejb
    thatsmejb Posts: 83 Member
    44 here, add me if you're looking for new friends :)
  • shwncarson1
    shwncarson1 Posts: 15 Member
    34 feel free to add
  • Alinouveau2
    New week middle agers! Hope everyone crushes their goals and sees lots of progress. I decided it was leg day today and now it's exhausting to walk.
    I'll be getting my second covid vaccine this weekend so I'm hoping the side effects are easy on me and I can keep working out but just in case I'm ordering chicken so I can make some chicken soup to ease the icks.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    New week middle agers! Hope everyone crushes their goals and sees lots of progress. I decided it was leg day today and now it's exhausting to walk.
    I'll be getting my second covid vaccine this weekend so I'm hoping the side effects are easy on me and I can keep working out but just in case I'm ordering chicken so I can make some chicken soup to ease the icks.

Good to see you again old friend.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Could always use friends. New to the 50 club. Lol
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Happy hump day peeps! I hope everyone is having a spectacular week
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning my friends...getting closer too the weekend!
  • Alinouveau2
    Happy Wednesday middle agers. It's Canada day here tomorrow and the 4th of July is soon so as our chief fireman just announced remember to not set off fireworks from balconies! The fact this has to be stated kinda scares me for humanity!!! 😂🤣

• drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2021
    When I was 18, I played rounders using small fireworks as a bat. The ball was also small fireworks.

It was fun, even if mildly unwise in retrospect.
  • Alinouveau2
    drmwc wrote: »
    When I was 18, I played rounders using small fireworks as a bat. The ball was also small fireworks.

It was fun, even if mildly unwise in retrospect.

@drmwc Chief Pegg wouldn't be happy to hear this.....although he didn't specifically say that was dangerous so maybe he'd cheer you on.
  • Ytrid
    Ytrid Posts: 181 Member
    Just turned 40 from Nashville looking for friends. This MFP stuff is so much more motivating when you have people you look forward to doing this journey together with and talking too. Feel free to add me! 👋🏻
  • ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    On my way to 40 in about 6 more months!!! Happy to be pushing myself to head into 40 in some of my best shape I’ve been in….hopefully haha…appreciate all the fun and motivation on here!! Definitely add me if you’re looking for more friends!!
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    33.. 👋🥴👋
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps!