Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    @kaylarosen55 I agree. HOW DO YOU ADD FRIENDS PLEASE? I tried a few, but there wasn't a friend request link that I saw.
  • taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    Hi fam! Feel free to add always looking for active fun friends. Feel free to drop a small any time and say hello and or drop a joke or 2
  • KRH9795
    KRH9795 Posts: 2 Member
    Today is day 1 of many and welcome friends....
  • kaylarosen55
    kaylarosen55 Posts: 12 Member
    @kaylarosen55 I agree. HOW DO YOU ADD FRIENDS PLEASE? I tried a few, but there wasn't a friend request link that I saw.

So I think I've figured it out. Click on a name, click on the name again, then it's the tab with little two little people and the its call 'Invite Friends'. Or something like that. I typed that out from memory. I 'invited' you as a friend so we'll see if it works. :D
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    👋 Hello
  • pokatiam
    pokatiam Posts: 9 Member
    Need some friends to keep strong and healthy together, add me! 👍
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    The gyms are opening soon! Anyone else been locked out for a long time and excited to get back to it? Feel free to add 😁
  • lcatalan93
    lcatalan93 Posts: 45 Member
    share your foods ideas with me lol!
  • tiamaria68
    tiamaria68 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi. I am looking for new friends please add me looking for friends that fill in their food diary and don’t mind sharing - I am always looking for food ideas
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Hey y’all. Type 2 diabetic and trying to lost 50-60lbs

Love to have more friends, encouragement and motivation
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 842 Member
    Feel free to add me! Back on track and would love some new friends to help stay motivated!
  • Chicklets23
    Chicklets23 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! New here-but been on this app for a long time!
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    All are welcome
  • DaniSue2021
    DaniSue2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi all 👋 love to make new friends to help with staying on track 🤗🤗
  • ChrisGoesCoo
    ChrisGoesCoo Posts: 21 Member
    Bruh...I just started using this and idk what I'm doing at all, but I could appreciate some friends on here tho 😂😭 help me get around
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

So I think I've figured it out. Click on a name, click on the name again, then it's the tab with little two little people and the its call 'Invite Friends'. Or something like that. I typed that out from memory. I 'invited' you as a friend so we'll see if it works. :D

You got it. Keep in mind though, it does vary from IOS as well as web based and mobile app.
    If for some reason this suggestion doesn't work, pist what you are using. I.e. Phone, PC, ans the OS (Apple, MS, or Android).
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    👋🥴👋 4th of July Eve
  • cheyennevink
    cheyennevink Posts: 29 Member
    Looking for supportive friends, we are in this together!
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Always grateful for decent friends
  • NLaw987
    NLaw987 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone,

It's been over a decade of yo-yo diet and exercise since I was comfortable with myself and years since I even had the confidence to go out socially. I want that back and am committed to making a change.

I'm hoping to meet some people to help encourage and support each other. Please feel free to add me and lets try to hit each of our goals!

:smiley: