What's on your mind today?

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
This is where you can share what's on your mind. Recipes, ideas, workouts, anything that you think might be helpful to others.

Maybe, you've tried something that has worked for you in the past and would like to share it with the group. Maybe, you have a NSV (Non Scale Victory) that you would like to share with the group. Anything that you feel comfortable sharing or anything that you feel comfortable asking the group with help....this is the place to come.

The GOOD!! What NSV did you have this week!!
The BAD!! So what....you ate the whole thing!!
The UGLY!! That darn scale went through the window this week....it deserved it too!!

So, what's on your mind today??
Β«134

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer

WELCOME! @JEB03253 It sounds like you're getting yourself on the right track! Good for you for making your health a priority and for taking those important 'first' steps.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    What's on my mind? "Umm, did @RangerRickL transfer over all the cutie-patootie 'Monthly Owls' too?" πŸ˜‚

I'd sure miss them lol
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    What's on my mind? "Umm, did @RangerRickL transfer over all the cutie-patootie 'Monthly Owls' too?" πŸ˜‚

I'd sure miss them lol

I have the same concern. We require the answer
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @MaltedTea and @Winner_in_Life you'll be very happy to know that Jessica ( @RangerRickL 's assistant) told me where the secret roost of the cutie-patootie" monthly owls can be found!! :wink: So no worries!!!!!
  • Winner_in_Life
    :D
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    @MaltedTea and @Winner_in_Life you'll be very happy to know that Jessica ( @RangerRickL 's assistant) told me where the secret roost of the cutie-patootie" monthly owls can be found!! :wink: So no worries!!!!!

Whew!! You saved us again @Mrs_Hoffer ❣️
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,456 Member
    I also use a habit tracker not as fancy but keeps me on task if I don’t complete my goal I move it forward to the next month sometimes I do away with them if not really able to achieve then try them again later
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,389 Member

mv1bb4nwj8ux.jpg

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~

~ ~ ~Waving HI~ ~ ~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~ ~ ~Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday ~ AND ~ an Absolutely LOVEly COLORfilled Weekend~ ~ ~

I hope Everyone Had a Great Week, Mine was SUPER. I am back exercising and my foot is almost fully healed. Life is Good

"Life is a painting, and you are the artist. You have on your palette all the colors in the spectrum the same ones available to Michaelangelo and DaVinci."~ Paul J. Meyer

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~ πŸ’• ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~

yokv3tlt4xk0.jpg

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

Whew!! You saved us again @Mrs_Hoffer ❣️

Aye! That's GREAT. Thank you!!
  • DebyS137

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~

1hy4bciwt3dl.jpg

~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~πŸ“Έ~πŸ’•~

zvm4uhdplp85.gif~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ And ~ ~Wishing You~ ~ a Picture Perfect MARVELous Monday ~ ~

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo Excited... Our Son and His Family come this Week woohoo... & I plan to do Stay on Track

""A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our betterselves, a call to become something more."
    ~ Rosabeth Moss Kanter

• DebyS137

7t6fvr8f8abs.jpg

~ πŸ’• ~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~ πŸ’• ~ 🐻 ~ πŸ’• ~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~ πŸ’• ~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a BEARy TERRIFIC Tuesday ~

I am feeling VERY HOPEful about my progress... The Biggest challenge is going to be when Son and his fam are here ...

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door.
    Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present." ~ Rabindranath Tagore

~ πŸ’• ~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~ πŸ’• ~ 🐻 ~ πŸ’• ~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~ πŸ’• ~

• Winner_in_Life
    "... I will make a door" :) I like that
  • DebyS137
    edited July 2021

4ychv2qagv29.jpg

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~

4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone ~ a WooHoo WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

I am feeling GREAT about where I am & my progress... I am quite sure I have gotten the Sugars & Starches overload
    out of my system... which means.... I am pretty sure I will be able to maintain my consistency while my son & his fam are here... even while Cooking LOTS of FOOD... teehee

"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly,
    or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man? " ~ Zhuangzi

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,932 Member
    @DebyS137 - Enjoy your family visit.