• alannahwxbruins
    alannahwxbruins Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone!
  • Xikaiden
    Xikaiden Posts: 37 Member
    Happy 4th of July everyone.
  • catsandtea111
    catsandtea111 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi all! Would love motivation from folks who are seeking to get healthier, lower impact exercise and interested in connecting with people w/similar goals!
  • mindygale03
    mindygale03 Posts: 70 Member
    Hello everyone!! I am not new to MFP but I am returning and feel like I need lots of support. I am very motivated I have goals I would like to lose 30 lb what are the next six months. And I could use some support. I look forward to hearing from you guys ❤
  • taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    Hello future friends. Feel free to add me. Always here for butt smacks and encouragement.
  • danaelamb
    danaelamb Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to find friends to chat with and help encourage each other throughout our weight loss journey. If you're looking for that too, add me :).
  • ckeith2021
    ckeith2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Yes, let's be friends.
  • demonsorrow
    demonsorrow Posts: 10 Member
    Time to get new inspiration going.
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    41-year-old Minnesota mom, kicking fat's *ss with #CICO and #running. Down 98 pounds so far. Feel free to add me, I love having connections on here and log in daily.
  • kyleethompson
    kyleethompson Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone! Looking to add some friends for inspiration on here. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ryan_powerlifter
    ryan_powerlifter Posts: 115 Member
    Hi everyone! I am always looking for new friends to help motivate and vise versa.
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    edited July 2021
    syg2rwt2cqb1.jpg

F*#k it... Add me.
  • Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member
    I am happy to have more friends, if you are somewhat active/engaging. If so, let's do this!
  • VikaAfanas36
    VikaAfanas36 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me too, I'm starting all over again.
  • aguilarrumikoac01
    aguilarrumikoac01 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Looking for friends for motivation. Feel free to add me. 😁
  • mommahfit
    mommahfit Posts: 11 Member
    Always down for new friends! Feel free to add me 😊
  • TreatsByAshley20
    TreatsByAshley20 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Looking to motivate and be motivated.
    ((I have no clue how to add friends…brand spanking new to this app. I’m sure I’ll figure it out!!))
  • kaylarosen55
    kaylarosen55 Posts: 12 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    @kaylarosen55 I agree. HOW DO YOU ADD FRIENDS PLEASE? I tried a few, but there wasn't a friend request link that I saw.

So I think I've figured it out. Click on a name, click on the name again, then it's the tab with little two little people and the its call 'Invite Friends'. Or something like that. I typed that out from memory. I 'invited' you as a friend so we'll see if it works. :D

You got it. Keep in mind though, it does vary from IOS as well as web based and mobile app.
    If for some reason this suggestion doesn't work, pist what you are using. I.e. Phone, PC, ans the OS (Apple, MS, or Android).

Oh...that is true. Well, hopefully it helps someone...
  • bigwimp10021
    bigwimp10021 Posts: 88 Member
    Yes I would love to have some friends here to help me along.
  • aeborowski
    aeborowski Posts: 72 Member
    If you're into sarcasm and accountability, let's be friends! ;)