June 21 Sign In

13»

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,599 Member
    Dear UAC friends,
    June will be the last month of the Ultimate Accountability Challenge.

I will be here with you all this month. Please finish your commitments to achieve the Winner's Circle and/or be a Champion.

Over 3 years ago, the leader who originated the UAC had to end the group. I was a UAC team member and I volunteered to lead the group. She gave me the 'keys' to the UAC discussion group.

My wife, Rose and I, are both in our 70's and like @Bill70sStrong, we are still healthy and active seniors. But, I am in the process of leaving my career of almost 50 years. We will be leaving our home of 28 years. We are in agreement that it's time for me to leave the leadership of UAC too.
    It is time to simplify our lives.

Since the beginning of the UAC, all of the technical setup for each month's discussion group has been created by my friend and law firm administrator Jessica. She has been our behind the scenes tech guru and support. There would not have been a UAC without Jessica's volunteer efforts.

I intend to start posting my daily accountability to my MFP Friends. I have never done that before.
    Thank you for sharing your journey with me!
    Your friend, Rick

P.S. If you or a group of you would like to keep the UAC going, both Jessica and I, would be happy to give you transition assistance. You are welcome to change the rules and make it fit your style of leadership.

avas06bxvhrf.png

Thank you for all your hard work with this group. Youve done an amazing job. You will be missed. Congratulations on your retirement. Best wishes to you.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,599 Member
    6/21
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,209 Member
    June 21

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

2/3 Pass Days Used
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    @RangerrickL

Thank you very much. You've been a very good friend. Thank you for taken the helm from your predecessor 3 years ago. The UAC has done so much for me these pass years.
    UAC without sentiments is the best challenge that I have being involve in that is vey productive. I wish it could continue

I wish you happy retirements.

June 21, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? Yes (15 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    So this was Disclosure Day 😅

@RangerRickL thank you for your epic group management and for everyone that helped behind the scenes along the way.

May you and your "Forever Boss" Rose enjoy everything that full retirement has to offer.

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walk
    (59) TOTAL: 59
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES |
    Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---
    Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)?
    NO | 25%
    Pass Days Used: (JUN04)(JUN17)
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    @RangerRickL - Thank you for all of your support you're given me over the past several months! This group has truly been amazing, and that's a reflection of your leadership. Enjoy what the future holds, you deserve it!