July 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the condolences on my [latest] race cancelation. Perhaps it's for the best, as I've come down with something (head cold - symptoms don't match you-know-what) and have been taking it easy at home yesterday and today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better :) Despite all of the curve-balls, there's actually a lot of good things going on in my life, too, and if I was going to get sick this month, this is probably the best week for it.

@kgirlhart the donkey with his own house is a GREAT "strangest thing seen while running".
  • granitepeak45
    granitepeak45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The heat is coming again. Lows in the 90s for the next weekish. Long run will be fun this weekend!

Oh that is gross hot. Hydrate hydrate hydrate
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your island tour with us @HonuNui

Glad to hear you found relief for that pain @sweetdaisy13

@Teresa502 you are amazing! Congrats!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    Great to see you again @HonuNui, and thanks for the wonderful your of Honolulu! That will be the only way I will get there!

Yuck @RunsOnEspresso, lows in the 90s?!! I thought it was stupid hot in Texas. But at least it's a dry heat, right? 😉

@Zoomie402 don't fret about ramping up slowly, that's actually a good thing. Patience is the hardest lesson to learn for runners.

Been around 40% humidity mostly. Last weekend after a monsoon rolled through we had 80% humidity. THAT was the worst.