Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Well done on all your hard work paying off 🙂
    Thank you so much
  • Sixteen_Tons
    Sixteen_Tons Posts: 61 Member
    Awesome, you are my hero!
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    You look so healthy and happy! No doubt it took work to get where you are. Amazing job!
  • wphkch
    wphkch Posts: 6 Member
    A True Success Story, Thank You for your Efforts., Inspiring this morning. One Day I also hope and Pray to Lose my Way and Find Onederland. Just starting my Journey.
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 614 Member
    AMAZING!!! Well done!
  • Apeboyo124
    Awesome, you are my hero!

Thank you I’m just Clark Kent;)
    You look so healthy and happy! No doubt it took work to get where you are. Amazing job!

Thank you so much it’s definitely been a journey.
    wphkch wrote: »
    A True Success Story, Thank You for your Efforts., Inspiring this morning. One Day I also hope and Pray to Lose my Way and Find Onederland. Just starting my Journey.

You will get there and I will be cheering you on as well thank you

AMAZING!!! Well done!
    Thank you so much for the kind words.
  • heather240
    heather240 Posts: 27 Member
    Idk if anyone has said it yet.. but your before/after pic looks like father/son pic. Amazing results. Hope I find the drive that you had to make it happen. Starting CDL training tomorrow and have similar mindset to make other changes!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    You look amazing - radiant, fit and healthy. I feel so inspired to see this incredible transformation.
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    Many congratulations. You look great. Best luck in maintenance.
  • Apeboyo124
    heather240 wrote: »
    Idk if anyone has said it yet.. but your before/after pic looks like father/son pic. Amazing results. Hope I find the drive that you had to make it happen. Starting CDL training tomorrow and have similar mindset to make other changes!

Thank you so much everybody says I look younger lol it’s crazy

eminater wrote: »
    You look amazing - radiant, fit and healthy. I feel so inspired to see this incredible transformation.

Thank you so much

Many congratulations. You look great. Best luck in maintenance.

Thank you so much
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 145 Member
    Super job! Be proud of the work you have done.
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Look at you! Fantastic!
  • Apeboyo124
    g2renew wrote: »
    Super job! Be proud of the work you have done.

Thank you so much I’m definitely proud of the work I put in
    Zoomie402 wrote: »
    Look at you! Fantastic!

Thank you 😊
  • Apeboyo124
    qxd7qovs3u7d.jpeg

Feeling good
  • sparrow152
    sparrow152 Posts: 9 Member
    You are well on your way. Congratulations
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    lilawolf wrote: »
    Fantastic!!! You look great!

Unless you decide that you want to lose more, now is the time to SLOOOOOOWWWLY transition to maintenance. You get a few more calories, but you should still keep doing basically the same thing for a while (tracking, exercise, food choices). Do this until the amount of food/activity that maintains your weight feels natural and intuitive, then, and only then, can you stop tracking (if you want to). Pick a trigger weight/measurement/belt hole etc for restarting losing if necessary so that you are on top of it quickly. Maintenance is much harder than weight loss for many because there isn't an end date and there is less positive feedback, so set yourself up for success.

Cheers!

This is true because you have finally reached your goal and then relaxation sets in.
    Before you now it, 50% of the weight is back and you asked yourself WTF
  • summerviking1
    summerviking1 Posts: 91 Member
    congrats
  • Apeboyo124
    sparrow152 wrote: »
    You are well on your way. Congratulations

Thank you so much
    socajam wrote: »
    lilawolf wrote: »
    Fantastic!!! You look great!

Unless you decide that you want to lose more, now is the time to SLOOOOOOWWWLY transition to maintenance. You get a few more calories, but you should still keep doing basically the same thing for a while (tracking, exercise, food choices). Do this until the amount of food/activity that maintains your weight feels natural and intuitive, then, and only then, can you stop tracking (if you want to). Pick a trigger weight/measurement/belt hole etc for restarting losing if necessary so that you are on top of it quickly. Maintenance is much harder than weight loss for many because there isn't an end date and there is less positive feedback, so set yourself up for success.

Cheers!

This is true because you have finally reached your goal and then relaxation sets in.
    Before you now it, 50% of the weight is back and you asked yourself WTF

Thank you I will keep that in mind
    congrats

Thank you so much

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!