Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    kerdil08
    Sunday
    PW 172.2
    CW 164.8

Well...that's big, and kind of feels cheaty since it was just losing a bunch of bloat/water weight from the last 8-9 days. Not sure if I expect it to stick in full because I do think I'm dehydrated, but at least I'm roughly back to Square One from where I was three weeks ago! The heat has been gross, so I've been sweating a ton every time I go out, and I need to try to make sure I drink enough to replenish. Hoping to be able to end July with a loss even if I do post a gain next week so fingers crossed on that front.

Steps:
    7/9 - 21,256
    7/10 - 17,743

Wow @kerdil08 WTG! Never question a nice loss! Sounds like you're focused on hydrating so that's a good thing...especially in this heat! Not sure where you are, but it's been SO humid here in the southern part of the US...BTW, thanks for catching your steps up...appreciate that a LOT! Remind me please...what's your first name so I can update that column in the chart...feels funny thinking of you as kerdil08 LOL! Sounds like a robot or something!

Hope you have a great week ahead and glad you're back on track...
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8

I'll try for 25 miles this week. Back to work following a week's vacation, so it's gonna be a busy one, but I think I can squeeze that in...hopefully will surpass it!

Jessica, TrimStones

1969vxkzgpuj.png
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    Well @jessicakrall8 I actually managed to compete this weeks this & that on my android mobile,after taking a screenshot,saving it & converting to a word document..But then I am still unable to upload it on here ! It says either file won't upload or requires Body,whatever that means?? The jpg number goes in the box but then disappears !
    Please help anybody ??
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    mv5m883sx037.jpeg
  • jessicakrall8
    @ALJ2016 Need your steps from Jun 30th to present please...thanks!
    Jessica
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Steps, goal.8,000.
    Tues 6th: 9434
    Wed 7th: 8957
    Thurs 8th: 4307
    Fri 9th: 9415
    Sat 10th: 2842
    Sun 11th: 6989.
  • JoDavo66
    edited July 2021
    Tried to insert this & that but doesn't seem to.be working on phone. Think I have it
  • JoDavo66
    iyybnwt4g58i.jpg
    Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow is now here. Press reset & start again.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    July 10 - 5,703
    July 11 - 3,105

Just got back from a camping trip. Everything was great until I got horribly sick last night. Minimal movement today ☹️
  • jessicakrall8
    @RoYoLizzy I've asked the MODS to switch you from NWI to LWI for last week. Sometimes that swing dance move gets all of us...hang in there...you got this!

@Waifer003 So sorry you're not feeling well! Hope it goes away soon.

Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW 176.1
    CW 175.8

It’s not a huge loss but it’s a loss 🙂
  • Waifer003
    @RoYoLizzy I've asked the MODS to switch you from NWI to LWI for last week. Sometimes that swing dance move gets all of us...hang in there...you got this!

@Waifer003 So sorry you're not feeling well! Hope it goes away soon.

Jessica

Thanks. Feeling quite a bit better today. I ate something that didn’t agree with me (and that I may have been slightly allergic to). Ended up having a middle of the night asthma-like reaction - desperately used my emergency inhaler and seriously debated an ER visit. We were in the middle of nowhere so heading to the ER wasn’t an easy proposition. Scared the bejeezus out of me. Didn’t get any sleep and spent the whole day yesterday napping. The bright note is that my husband and sons got to tear down our campsite while I slept in the car.
  • Waifer003
    RoYoLizzy wrote: »
    RoYoLizzy
    Wi: Sunday
    PW: 167.9
    CW: 170

*Sigh. Two steps forwards, two steps back...apparently I’m doing the Charleston swing dance move.

We’ve all been there. You’ve got this!
  • Waifer003
    @Waifer003 sorry for my late response but I send my sympathy to you.My Mum had dementia for many years.From her late seventies to when she passed at 95 years.She had 8 children & yet it was left to me & some help but not much from 2 of my sisters.My 3 brothers hardly ever visited her whilst she was still living at home,or when she had to go into a care home.When she passed I took it very hard but I felt that I had done as much as I could for her.
    Just remember to take time out for yourself & try not to feel guilty.Dementia is a horrible disease & affects the people caring more than the sufferer.My Mum Mum didn't know who I was but was always pleasant & polite & pleased to see me until the last few weeks of her life.

Just saw this. Thank you so much for this message. Has been a terrible week. First my brother deciding he “ needs to prioritize” himself and stop having a relationship with all of us, and then an awful dementia episode. Was camping in the middle of nowhere and called my mom to check in. Had a terrifying conversation with her that went from her accusing another resident of stealing and switching all of her photographs to her asking me if I still exchange flowers with the squirrel in my yard. It was heartbreaking. Crying and then laughing and then crying. Luckily I do have one wonderful brother who was able to visit her the next day. I really appreciate your kind words.
  • JoDavo66
    @Waifer003 sooooo sorry. Dementia is such a cruel thing. Our neighbour used to be a comedian but he barely recognises us now. His wife has such a struggle. Sending hugs & best wishes.
  • JoDavo66
    Well today has been better.👍🙂
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    dnrchlpcqvd7.png

I prefer sneakers and sandals. I'm not a dress up kind of gal so casual wear, too. I only get dressed up if it's for work (work casual, not dress/suits) or for certain occasions that calls for dressing up.

I used to like mall shopping as a teen and 20 to 30-something, however I shop mostly online now.

Hmm, if anime is included in cartoons then I prefer cartoons because I love watching anime.

I love brightly colored items, but try not to go too overboard with that when shopping for clothes. It gets garish, and in a city like NY it stands out like a sore thumb. NYers love blacks and dark colors. I tend to wear neutral/earth tones and blacks more than bright colors.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Tried to insert this & that but doesn't seem to.be working on phone. Think I have it

@JoDavo66 how did you do this ? I have spent too long in isolation trying different ways & nothing works ! !! Lol 🤯
This discussion has been closed.