If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    dnq1dmbvfc00.png

OMG those chocolate chips yes!!
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    bh80te8facpd.png

Mmmm carrot cake. I can't remember the last time I had it. It's been too long.

@VegjoyP I am usually not a chocolate cake/brownie girl but man does that middle one with the icing look good.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited July 2021
    rh5s8bpc2sic.jpg
    f766apfzpor2.jpg
    eyw1kknkzx3b.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    66vom6bmcxhn.jpg
  • qhob_89
    qhob_89 Posts: 105 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    basswitche wrote: »
    Kettle Chips are my kryptonite. I have 2 bags here but not opened. If they somehow get opened(grandkids)well, let's just say the visual would be scary...punch 2 holes and put that bag over my ears and face and chomp!

I can help you with your problem. We have the same kryptonite. I guess, for the sake of the team, I can eat half of them for you......

Ooooh same… if 3 of us split a bag is it reeeeaaally that bad?! If I growl at you I swear I don’t mean it!
  • Luluetduet8
    Luluetduet8 Posts: 49 Member
    This is the ONE THING I can't ever have in the house again. Because if it's in the house, I'll eat the whole bag. And then go back to the store and get another bag. I have no problem with portion control on everything else I want to eat, but not this. Yet, I still crave it.
    5x8i2pibocds.jpg

Haha when I was little i thought Chex mix was the healthy chip option and would not eat them 😂 it wasn’t until I was a grown *kitten* adult that I tried these again and was like damn these are fire!
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    This is the ONE THING I can't ever have in the house again. Because if it's in the house, I'll eat the whole bag. And then go back to the store and get another bag. I have no problem with portion control on everything else I want to eat, but not this. Yet, I still crave it.
    5x8i2pibocds.jpg

Haha when I was little i thought Chex mix was the healthy chip option and would not eat them 😂 it wasn’t until I was a grown *kitten* adult that I tried these again and was like damn these are fire!

I used to eat it thinking it was SO much healthier than chips because "less fat!"
    Yeahhhh....calories are the same or even more.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Yes! Yes! Yes!!
  • VegjoyP
    8zwlq95lhhm0.jpeg
    yez3cnmdekvc.jpg
    4ogij618veyt.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^oh those sweet potatoes look epic!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,813 Member
    iqc916eyxpvl.png
    0k4z1sd2f2cv.png
    28y6q0b0l0ry.png

I want that blondie on the bottom
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    iqc916eyxpvl.png
    0k4z1sd2f2cv.png
    28y6q0b0l0ry.png

I want that blondie on the bottom

And I'll take the blueberry muffin/cake second to the bottom.
  • VegjoyP
    iqc916eyxpvl.png
    0k4z1sd2f2cv.png
    28y6q0b0l0ry.png

I will take all 3 please !!
  • VegjoyP
    fgwswi2bfuea.jpg
    xbkelgwldjfn.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Whole box
    vnchdjydpmwu.jpeg
  • krjohnson1292
    krjohnson1292 Posts: 37 Member
    suinhrtfjq6j.png

(Copied from State Fair of Texas Website)

DEEP FRIED NUTELLA CUSTARD STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
    Deep Fried Nutella Custard Stuffed French Toast is a sweet French Toast sandwich filled with the ever popular Nutella®, homemade vanilla custard, and sweet smoked crumbled bacon between two pieces of French Toast. This amazing blend of flavors is then coated with a ground blend of many popular breakfast cereals and deep-fried to perfection. Crunch on the outside, soft and sweet flavors on the inside! Topped with stiff, handmade whipped cream, and a strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, lemonade puree.
  • VegjoyP
    r0wvj26rufz9.jpg
    5g3voe5kodxx.jpg
    hs5hdnue7avl.png