Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    July Week 2 - Thurs, 7/15

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None

I have done better about watching my portions and decreasing between-meal snacking. Now, I need to make the time to exercise.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 minutes indoor walking
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: July Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 200
    PW (Previous Weight): 205
    This week’s loss: 5.0
    LTD (Loss to Date): 58.3

Eyes popped out of my head. I am so n3v3mtjsbq4i.jpeg
    close I can’t believe it. It was a hard week and last night I ate 2 pieces of pizza and a few gulps of Pepsi. Then I felt so sick, cramping -and I got mad at myself and my husband because I felt like I was in a slump and lost my motivation a couple of weeks ago and he asked what kind of support I needed and I said -the biggest thing you could do is stop bringing pizza home...it was happening a few days a week if he was in town and I was working at home -it was his quick go to solution. I am so hungry and I can’t wait for my food to be ready so I eat what’s ready -it’s my absolute worst habit. He agreed and I looked up recipes and went shopping and we’ve eating clean for 5 days meal prep, whole foods-and yesterday was payday and we didn’t have plans -and he brought home pizza. I told him that yes, I need to have self control, but I’m struggling right now and until I can bounce back -the triggers aren’t helpful. Anyway -I was not prepared for this loss and after how pouty I was last night -don’t feel like I deserve it. But -all is good on the home front and I will send this snap to hubby and he will celebrate with me.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation
    Week 2
    Friday
    PW 141
    CW 140
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member

close I can’t believe it. It was a hard week and last night I ate 2 pieces of pizza and a few gulps of Pepsi. Then I felt so sick, cramping -and I got mad at myself and my husband because I felt like I was in a slump and lost my motivation a couple of weeks ago and he asked what kind of support I needed and I said -the biggest thing you could do is stop bringing pizza home...it was happening a few days a week if he was in town and I was working at home -it was his quick go to solution. I am so hungry and I can’t wait for my food to be ready so I eat what’s ready -it’s my absolute worst habit. He agreed and I looked up recipes and went shopping and we’ve eating clean for 5 days meal prep, whole foods-and yesterday was payday and we didn’t have plans -and he brought home pizza. I told him that yes, I need to have self control, but I’m struggling right now and until I can bounce back -the triggers aren’t helpful. Anyway -I was not prepared for this loss and after how pouty I was last night -don’t feel like I deserve it. But -all is good on the home front and I will send this snap to hubby and he will celebrate with me.

haha, me again, congratulating you again in this group! Great job!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walking
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    RetroJoe28
    Week 2
    Friday
    PW 199
    CW 197
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member

Congratulations on your loss and you must be very proud to have a supportive partner. Great week.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • walk4today
    Daily Post
    Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: yes
  • Chalmation
    edited July 2021
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: 36 minutes indoor walking

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Chalmation
    Week 2
    Friday
    PW 141
    CW 140

Nice loss
  • vicky2767

Nice loss celebrate, even if you were pouty
  • vicky2767
    Vicky2767
    July Week 2
    Sat
    PW 205.1
    CW 203.8
  • walk4today
    walk4today
    July week 2