WaistAways-July Chat 2021

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    Cw 218.2

Sorry my weigh in is late. And that it is a gain and not a loss. I don't know what is going on with me, but I just can't seem to get my stuff together lately.

Sometimes that happens. It always feels like it will be super difficult to get back on track, but if you can do the Team WaistAways Somewhat Famous One Perfect Day, it can help readjust your motivation. Get the right groceries in the house, the plan of what you will eat (and not one bite more!), some time for exercise even if it is only 10 minutes, some deep breathing. Just one day, and usually it is enough to help you feel like it is actually possible. Hugs flying to you!

It is a danged hot day here, but the breeze is beautiful, and the plants who love the heat are very, very happy. My eggplants are growing almost visibly, the cherry tomatoes are delicious, and the zucchini are starting to take over the universe, as they do. The black currants are flowing in daily, and this morning I had the first batch of fresh blueberries. As much as I love winter, I have to admit - the food right outside my door is mighty good during the summer!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    @bowens1973 is highly motivated to stay 10 pounds ahead of me :lol:
    I'm gonna keep chasing him!! LOL
  • jugar
    @ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973
    You guys are too much! Keep chasing each other into Onederland!! It's getting close!
  • jugar
    OK! Heads up for Friday people!
    @Pearl4686
    @conleywoods
    @happimess01

And some people in vacation mode :wink:
    @eggfreak
    @marsipan100

• ashleycarole86
    07/16 exercise -
    8,461 steps + 94 minutes bicycling (moderate)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    @bowens1973 @ashleycarole86 what an amazing week! Congrats :)
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @jugar steps for July 15
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Omg Sam @happimess01 you are so close!!! Good job
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Username ashleycarole86

PW 233.4
    CW 229.2

@ashleycarole86 FANTASTIC LOSS!!! Way to go. You are inspiring. 🎉👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • micki48
    bowens1973 wrote: »
    Username: Bowens1973
    PW: 222.4
    CW: 217.8
    Total: -4.6

@bowens1973 Great loss to you as well. You and Ashley are the dynamic duo!!!!
    PW - 202.2 lbs
    CW - 201.7 lbs

Sam, great going!!! You are so close to Onederland. We know you’ve got this!!!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎉🎉
  • micki48
    Hi all! I made it out on a 30 minute moderate walk this morning with my granddaughter and daughter. Good thing because it’s pouring right now.

This has been a week of celebrating. My hubby’s birthday was on the 14th. Today is our 38th wedding anniversary. I am not cooking. Going out to dinner. Checking out the menu before we go. But it was their cold cucumber avocado soup that they only serve seasonally that had me making the reservation. It’s so so good.

Trying to keep all my good logged. So far so good.

@jugar Sounds like your garden is going wonderfully. Mine seems to be missing something. (Nitrogen?) It is so hot, which might be slowing things down, but no peppers, only zucchini blossoms then they do nothing, radishes didn’t form. I’ve only gotten green beans, a few tomatoes and some poorly shaped cucumbers. 😞

Well, just like that, the downpour has stopped. Hope everyone is having a good day. 🙂
  • jugar
    micki48 wrote: »
    Hi all! I made it out on a 30 minute moderate walk this morning with my granddaughter and daughter. Good thing because it’s pouring right now.

This has been a week of celebrating. My hubby’s birthday was on the 14th. Today is our 38th wedding anniversary. I am not cooking. Going out to dinner. Checking out the menu before we go. But it was their cold cucumber avocado soup that they only serve seasonally that had me making the reservation. It’s so so good.

Trying to keep all my good logged. So far so good.

@jugar Sounds like your garden is going wonderfully. Mine seems to be missing something. (Nitrogen?) It is so hot, which might be slowing things down, but no peppers, only zucchini blossoms then they do nothing, radishes didn’t form. I’ve only gotten green beans, a few tomatoes and some poorly shaped cucumbers. 😞

Well, just like that, the downpour has stopped. Hope everyone is having a good day. 🙂

Happy anniversary! 38 is some accomplishment - and that cucumber avocado soup sounds amazing. See if they'll give you the recipe :wink:

It sounds like your garden might need some feeding and maybe more bees. It's certainly too hot for radishes, but peppers and zukes should be doing great. It's not too late to feed them! A good all purpose fertilizer for veggies should help a lot. At least you have beans - my bean plants are all kind of feeble this year. They are flowering, but the plants themselves do not look so great. I hope they perk up!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Wow, there are some great losses!!!👏👏👏 Way to go team!

I took the kids to the mountains today to try to find some peace. I love, love, love the mountains. We did 2 mini hikes and then ate lunch at a little Cafe. I actually wanted a salad, but they only sandwiches, burritos, and chicken fingers. I logged it and almost balanced my day.
  • jugar
    Wow, there are some great losses!!!👏👏👏 Way to go team!

I took the kids to the mountains today to try to find some peace. I love, love, love the mountains. We did 2 mini hikes and then ate lunch at a little Cafe. I actually wanted a salad, but they only sandwiches, burritos, and chicken fingers. I logged it and almost balanced my day.

That sounds like a perfect day - even without salad. Your kids will remember that kind of time forever, and it sounds like you had a lovely day too. Not a couch in sight!
  • ashleycarole86
    Happy anniversary @micki48 .. hope your celebration dinner was amazing!

Work was exhausting this week... Brad and I are spent. We are going to go out for a little walk but otherwise we plan on doing a whole lot of nothing tonight... we both just need a little rest and relaxation.

Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead, and I too want to give kudos to everyone's hard work on the team - between great exercise reports, impressive losses, fun milestones on the horizon, and those sticking with it despite any challenges, we all have so much to celebrate!
  • jugar
    And Now -- time for the last nagging of the week!

You all know I am
    q2kiw8i7pbf9.jpg

@graceojo999
    @eggfreak
    @marsipan100
    @Pearl4686
    @conleywoods
    @evangsimmons170
    @Micki48
    @sunny9847

Have the numbers in by the end of Saturday wherever you live - thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    Exercise 07/16-
    5385 steps
This discussion has been closed.