WaistAways-July Chat 2021

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    grrrr...
    @jugar
    CW 152 on Thursday am.
    Sorry for the red # team...a crazy weekend and week, too much going on, visitors, work, AND I think I will give alcohol another months long break...it's too destructive to my will power and the following day is spent trying to satisfy the hangover hungries (even mild ones) and you know that vegetables and fruit don't satisfy THAT!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    @eggfreak I definitely hear you on the hangover munchies. We overindulged at the neighbour's campfire last night so today while sanding and staining our deck and stairs, I gave in to bacon, cheese and finally poutine! Ohh boy, it hit the spot but I'll be see the reaction on the scale over the next few days for sure. Going to have to step up the exercise and water consumption to compensate.

@conleywoods that's a beautiful photo! Glad you had a good trip.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    edited July 2021
    @conleywoods Thanks for the anniversary wishes and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby as well! That lighthouse and coast are beautiful. We used to take our kids to California every summer to see family and one of our favorite things to do was to go tidepooling. How fun!

@sunny9847 Sending hugs to you. Hoping your husband does well at rehab. Please take care of yourself.

I am at my highest weight in a very long time. 😞 I need a reboot for sure. I still feel bloated from our dinner out. I need to work on this.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    Woo hoo!
    What a Saturday. I did not go anywhere. My taller half was working madly inside the house, blasting out a window we need to replace, so there was intense noise (tools and loud music...). I spent most of the day outside to get away from it all. Somehow he can take up the entire house with intense energy when he decides a job just has to be done NOW and it wasn't really his idea to have to do the thing in the first place. I find the outdoors to be lovely on those days - it is good to have a lot of space :smile:

So this week is almost a wrap - just a few more weigh-ins to go. It has been a rather red week. 10 reds for 7 greens so far, and 3 more to come in soon, so it might be a 10-10 tie!
    @marsipan100
    @Pearl4686
    @evangsimmons170

@graceojo999 are you still there?? Hope so!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    07/17 exercise:
    8,463 steps + 129 minutes bicycling (moderate)
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,052 Member
    Sunday weigh in

PW - 186.4
    CW - 186.9

No surprises here - apologies, Team!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    :

So this week is almost a wrap - just a few more weigh-ins to go. It has been a rather red week. 10 reds for 7 greens so far, and 3 more to come in soon, so it might be a 10-10 tie!
    @marsipan100
    @Pearl4686
    @evangsimmons170

@graceojo999 are you still there?? Hope so!

Sorry to disappoint...
    CW 358.2
  • ashleycarole86
    Happy Sunday all!
    The air quality here is so bad right now due to wildfires. It smells like one giant campfire outside. It's been getting progressively worse all week and this morning it's very hazy.
    May have to be thoughtful about exercise choice today as it's not ideal conditions.
  • ashleycarole86
    @happimess01 thanks for the YouTube recommendation.. i looove new sources of content in this field!! Subscribed.

I am starting to read Atomic Habits (will see what it does for my habit setting in the tracker @jugar lol) anyone read it? I've heard good things and saw my mom had a copy so figured I had to borrow it :)
  • ashleycarole86
    @conleywoods happy anniversary to you and your hubby too!

The pics you shared were great! Looks like it was a lovely time.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 751 Member
    PW 155
    CW 156

Ugh. Sorry. I didn’t hold steady.
    A good things about this week was we got Thai on Monday. I made 3 meals of it instead of 2. I’ve not done that before. But I had too much night snacking.
This discussion has been closed.