What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I've been 'obsessing' over daikon and spicy/red salsa. Not necessarily together - but that would be good too lol!
    I've frequently been making 'sweet potato' chips with flaked sea salt and nutritional yeast on top too...
  • SL62814
    SL62814 Posts: 22 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    SL62814 wrote: »
    Soy and tofu salads

I live tofu!

Nice! What kind of tofu do you like to have?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    Soy and tofu salads

I live tofu!

Nice! What kind of tofu do you like to have?

Allll kinds! Silken, firm, crumbles... just all tofu.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Sounds plain, but I've been obsessed with toast with light cream cheese, sprouts, cucumber, and everything but the bagel seasoning. I have this every morning and it just makes me happy.

That actually sounds really good!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Zuchinni, squash and tomatoes because a bunch came in the garden.
    Built Bars and Quest Bars. I used to hate protein bars, they must have improved the recipes.
  • VegjoyP
    2ic6admh5gaa.jpg

Ezekiel flax bread powdered almond butter and sugar free preserves
  • cbuzica
    cbuzica Posts: 1 Member
    Lately I've been diggin this little snack of celery with a dip consisting of hummus, chickpeas and plant based shredded cheese. I've been seasoning it with pepper and crushed red pepper
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    2ic6admh5gaa.jpg

@VegjoyP - I too like Ezekiel sprouted bread...have you tried Manna sprouted breads? They are so good - lots of different ones too!
  • PaymanLux
    PaymanLux Posts: 23 Member
    Finding a high protein low sodium low fat food.
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    PaymanLux wrote: »
    Finding a high protein low sodium low fat food.

I don't want to come across as snarky but.

That's basically poultry or seafood/fish.
  • VegjoyP
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    2ic6admh5gaa.jpg

@VegjoyP - I too like Ezekiel sprouted bread...have you tried Manna sprouted breads? They are so good - lots of different ones too!

No because it was the first time eating bread in like 15 years. I've avoided gluten and starchy foods but wanted a hearty healthy option for pb and j. Gluten free breads are over processed and lack much nutrient density. I will look though!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    IDK why bc I'm normally a dark chocolate person, but I have been obsessed with milk chocolate lately!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    IDK why bc I'm normally a dark chocolate person, but I have been obsessed with milk chocolate lately!

WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN????

And milk chocolate...yum. :)
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what the heck happened to you haha!!!
  • pancakerunner

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what the heck happened to you haha!!!

I'm back :)
  • PaymanLux
    PaymanLux Posts: 23 Member
    Wasa hard tack and crackers / cookie wafers. I wonder how safe to eat they might be as they are much different from American crackers, being glazed in a almost gross looking white coating on one side I cant help but wonder do I really want to eat this? But the calories are low and they make a great bread substitute as there is no yeast in them. They seem healthy but are they what the package says they are? Also, price for weight is good as $4 gets you about 20 large size wafers, one package is like a meal all you need is a topping.