One small thing!

nitestar7580
nitestar7580 Posts: 23 Member
edited July 2021 in Motivation and Support
I don't have a lot of friends. So I'm starting this to help motivate and hold me accountable. One small thing I did today was say no to the amazing chocolate filled brownies that my co worker brought in. It's not much, but I need to get back on track. What small thing did you do today?

Replies

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Nice @nitestar7580 ! Pasta is one of my weaknesses. But, I do love a good salad
  • nitestar7580
    May be running back and forth to the bathroom today... only because I've increased my water intake!!!! Lol
  • janet41283
    janet41283 Posts: 217 Member
    I walked outside in the humidity. Gross. I pushed through it and will do the remaining exercise indoors. The other small thing so far today is that I stayed out of the kitchen. I will nibble too much!
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    I drank water this morning instead of starting the day off with tea. I know it seems silly but I've been struggling with my water intake lately, which is especially bad because of how hot and humid it has been.
  • nitestar7580
    So mad I let myself over eat yesterday. Well today is a new day. I prepped my food for the day this morning to make sure I stay on track today!!!
  • nitestar7580
    Going to do my best to stay away from sugar......
  • nitestar7580
    So I failed miserable at no sugar quest today. A coworker brought in donuts...not just any donuts some from a really amazing local spot.....kicking myself.
  • nitestar7580
    Here I go again. . . I have to start working out and eating right. My mental issue are a real struggle. I have gained back so much weight I originally lost.... positive thoughts today. Be healthy mental, physically and spiritually....
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    awwww i love this thread guys! keep it up!!

some days will be good and some not so good, but try to make each day better than the one before !