July 20 Sign In

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    @mshawski Maryann! This is a fantastic before/after! You've worked very hard and come such a long way. HUGE kudos to you, woman! You're doing a great job!! :blush: I think what you said about others is often very true.... people don't want to recognize you and your loss because it means that they have to take a hard look at themselves....
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    July 19

Almost all yeses, but had an extra meal which made me over, but not much.

July 20

Yes to all questions.
    Pass days : over

I'll read all today's post when I'm in a more quite place.

Goodnight 💜💛
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    @mshawski 🧐 Wow I agree with @WhatMeRunning It is hard to believe that it is the same person. Amazing result.
    @biketheworld I liked the story so much. And the way you presented it. You made me laugh 😂The good news is that there are still nice people around 😊

3xyes day. Epic for upper body ☺️

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    July 20

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes (140 minutes)
    ✅ - Calories within budget (749 under, ate back 321 exercise calories)
    ✅ - Tracked every detail I consumed (yes)

0 Pass Days Used

Personal Challenges Met: 15/20 days (2nd, 4th, 5th, 11th, 15th)
    ✅ - Net Carbs 30g or less (26g)
    ✅ - Protein 180g or more (208g)
    ✅ - 5+ Fruits/Veggies (5)
    ✅ - Workouts Completed (3)
    • Morning Walk - 48 minutes Hills (2.56 miles, 437 feet elevation gain)
    • Afternoon Walk - 61 minutes (3.29 miles)
    • Strength - 31 minutes Upper Body A (DB Bench Press, Lat Pull-Downs, Palloff Press)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    I should have been proud of my efforts and actually spoken about it rather than clamming up and being embarrassed. I am working hard, and should be shouting that from the rooftop!

I totally agree!!!!! :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    When I'm out on my daily walks, I've made it a habit to smile at passers by, look them right in the eyes and say hi or hello! Most people just don't do that any more. :disappointed: If I'm walking out on my country roads, I wave at every single car that drives by me. In both cases, probably 90-95% of the people say hi back, and people in the cars wave back (I think this one's closer to 99%!) But if I don't initiate it, most don't speak or wave.

Exercise ✔️ (took 3 walks while at work today totaling 60mins - we have very little work right now).
    Calories ✔️
    Tracking ✔️
    PASSES USED: 4/3 (3Jul)(4Jul)(Jul8)(Jul14)
    *Edited to add Freggies: 8 🍌 🥕🥒🥬🍎

✔️ Yoga/stretching (daily) I actually did my Yoga/stretching at 4:50am this morning BEFORE I left the house to drive in to work! It felt GOOD to get 'er done so early!!!! :smile:
    😃 Strength training (M,W,F) 😃 Rest Day.
    Personal Challenges Met: (13/20)

@lesdarts180 it's always refreshing when we run into those people that are genuinely kind and caring. I know you've been through a lot this year and am so glad that people have spoken up and let you know that they care.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,456 Member
    I think I am on pass day #3 today was my birthday #58 so I was lucky two birthday cakes omg here I come spin bike!! I did walk today and did spin but it wasn’t enough oh well there’s tomorrow 😊