Ways you enjoy going to bed!!!

Replies

• Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    With a fuzzy body next to me
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Wearing shorts and tank tops with a fan pointed at me on full blast all year round, even in Canadian winter. Also I hate to cuddle because I hate being hot so I usually sleep away from my husband but If my son crawls into bed with us ill cuddle him.... because #mamabear :D
  • IamFitISH
    IamFitISH Posts: 50 Member
    Tbh I just sleep
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    1) Outside, under the stars, in my down filled army navy surplus sleeping bag. Ground or hammock, doesn't matter. On my back with the bag zipped half way up, legs to midsection inside the bag and laying on the top half, folded up fresh tee as a pillow, holding a pillow on my right side.

2) in bed, right after a shower, hair still wet, with the sheet tucked in tightly all the way around the bed between the mattress and box spring, from the waist down. Upper portion of the sheet folded smartly down to my abdomen /lower back. Big pillows on either side to hold onto when I turn onto either side. Listening to a playlist on my phone under my down filled pillow. Dog, at the lower end of the bed, laying against my leg like it’s her body pillow.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Naked, on top of the covers, on my back or side, ceiling fan on low.

Summer or winter.

I can't stand anything touching me while I am sleeping.

• Mrrerryt
    Mrrerryt Posts: 88 Member
    aw1hbynw7uf2.gif been clammy last few nights energy levels are low
  • BipolarNutcase
    BipolarNutcase Posts: 12 Member
    Cold room under a warm blanket
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Sometimes even the floor is great to take a nap.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    I have the best sleep when I’m completely exhausted.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    I'm claustrophobic, so anything which restricts motion wakes me up when I roll over in the night. Hence no pajamas, and large blankets which are draped over the bed, not tucked in. Sleeping bags are also a nightmare, which stinks because I love camping, so I sleep with them unzipped and just deal with any cold air during the night.

I also am prone to acid reflux, so have had to stop pre-bed snacks and use a wedge pillow to angle my upper body slightly upwards.

My wife has restless leg syndrome which strikes a couple times per month. On those nights she chooses to sleep on the couch out of respect for me, fearing her constant movement will wake me. She doesn't believe me when I say the leg movement doesn't bother me, it's the waking at odd moments when I realize her body weight is no longer on the bed.

We also disagree about light and noise. I want it as dark and quiet as possible, she prefers lights and music. We compromise with white noise (fan in the summer, noise machine in the winter) and night lights along the floor (NOT up high where the bulb can shine directly into my eyes...).
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member

I will try to really wear you out this evening......
  • In space
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Inside a heavily graffitied train car that is heading west
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    on a klymit static v luxe insulated sleeping pad
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Ah geesh google here I come. Again.
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    perchance to dream with the fishes
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    with a satisfied mind....
    https://youtu.be/fm6eRlqCLuQ
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    @JessD9031 wrote: »

I hugged your comment!😆🤗 Someone really likes to disagree with you!🎉
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @JessD9031 wrote: »

I hugged your comment!😆🤗 Someone really likes to disagree with you!🎉

They seem to surround her like flies. :) Must be her humor and sarcastic wit, which I personally find very entertaining. :)