What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    🙄 it’s easy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OoNKYLg4QKo

I mean, it’s only fair if ol’ girl will do it why can’t ol’ boy reciprocate?
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    🙄 it’s easy.

Idk, man. I use these to make popsicle sticks...and I've never felt inclined to stick them up my nose. Unless they were the kind with vodka, then I'm not responsible for where they end up
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    unkempt eyebrows

And nose hair. You know, when it looks like he has a porky pine stuck up there.....

That's a lot of maintenance tho?!?! I suppose you don't like ear hair either. *sigh* you and you're high standards/expectations.

How do you feel about toe hair?
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    unkempt eyebrows

And nose hair. You know, when it looks like he has a porky pine stuck up there.....

That's a lot of maintenance tho?!?! I suppose you don't like ear hair either. *sigh* you and you're high standards/expectations.

Feet are gross in general.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    unkempt eyebrows

So I shouldn't send you that video where I'm peeling a banana ...all that feet yoga wasted 😒
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    unkempt eyebrows

So I shouldn't send you that video where I'm peeling a banana ...all that feet yoga wasted 😒

*cringe*
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    tmanfive wrote: »
    🙄 it’s easy.

Idk, man. I use these to make popsicle sticks...and I've never felt inclined to stick them up my nose. Unless they were the kind with vodka, then I'm not responsible for where they end up

I mean, I’m just saying. It’s not that difficult to give ol’ girl what she likes.

Especially considering all that you fine gals do for your man.

Reciprocity. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • jjpptt2 wrote: »
    unkempt eyebrows

I politely disagree :)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    unkempt eyebrows

*video sent*🍌🍌
  • jjpptt2 wrote: »
    unkempt eyebrows

*video sent*🍌🍌

Whadaya know, it worked :D

tdwwkrvms2s7.gif

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    unkempt eyebrows

Lol.

I used to work as a hairdresser. Older men always liked when I asked if they wanted me to trim their ear hair and/or eyebrows (I always did it for free... for me, it completes the cut & clean up & it's hard to do on your own)... especially over 70, hair can get pretty stubborn cuz once it grays/whitens, the texture often changes... it can be like flying glass shards when cut.

Some girls didn't like to do it... if you've had a bit of barber training, you know hair is hair & if ya want it removed, we're all trained to do that. So, I've always done that maintenance work on SO's if they needed it.

But... when you use the phrase, "Hey, I can wax that for ya"... it's amazing how fast men can run.

giphy.gif
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    When they add you as a pal but their account is set to private?
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member

Oh this.. I don’t like that either.. you ain’t seeing mine if I can’t see yours! 😁
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited July 2021

Oh this.. I don’t like that either.. you ain’t seeing mine if I can’t see yours! 😁

Yeah, no, I got a weird vibe, all lady friends but nothing to show you’re here for some fitness. Hmmm 🧐🤨 Sorry amigo!🚫

PS “you ain’t seeing mine if I can’t see yours!”😁 🤣🤣🤣
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

Yeah, no, I got a weird vibe, all lady friends but nothing to show you’re here for some fitness. Hmmm 🧐🤨 Sorry amigo!🚫

Fine.. 🤪
  • Ironwoman1111
    @lx1x wrote: »

Fine.. 🤪

Nice try!😂
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member

It’s only fare haha
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Love bombing

Hey I know we just met but I’ve never felt this way before. This is the real thing and I know you feel it too.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Love bombing

Hey I know we just met but I’ve never felt this way before. This is the real thing and I know you feel it too.

I switch my statement. Please see weakness thread.