What irks you today?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    My home internet was out all night last night and this morning and I called the cable company from work today. They're sending someone out this afternoon and you just KNOW it'll be working before they get there.

So I'm pre-irked. :)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    My home internet was out all night last night and this morning and I called the cable company from work today. They're sending someone out this afternoon and you just KNOW it'll be working before they get there.

always good to be prepared.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Why can’t Target just sell a real slip n slide instead of the *kitten* piece of *kitten*? It doesn’t even have real hose connectors. Just a rubbery piece that the hose kind of fits inside. Not even a real hose port thing. And it’s not spraying out at all. Get your *kitten* together Target. 🙄

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

And now he’s using a sprinkler from the freaking dollar store my dad let him get and it’s actually working. Go figure.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Why can’t Target just sell a real slip n slide instead of the *kitten* piece of *kitten*? It doesn’t even have real hose connectors. Just a rubbery piece that the hose kind of fits inside. Not even a real hose port thing. And it’s not spraying out at all. Get your *kitten* together Target. 🙄

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

And now he’s using a sprinkler from the freaking dollar store my dad let him get and it’s actually working. Go figure.

clear plastic drop cover from the hardware store and some baby oil usually works pretty good in tandem with that sprinkler

😂brilliant!
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

clear plastic drop cover from the hardware store and some baby oil usually works pretty good in tandem with that sprinkler

I like when you think creatively
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

You beat me to it - although we used dish soap 😂-
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

You beat me to it - although we used dish soap 😂-

That's actually smarter since you're doing a load of laundry at the same time!
  • Today and every day, that first burst of hot AF air when you open your car door to go to lunch.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Today and every day, that first burst of hot AF air when you open your car door to go to lunch.

Man I love that - I fell like this when I walk outside

dxo8hsz21c67.gif
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Today and every day, that first burst of hot AF air when you open your car door to go to lunch.

Man I love that - I fell like this when I walk outside

dxo8hsz21c67.gif

It's a dry heat out there though
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

A big blue tarp and a garden sprinkler is 100% better anyway....
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

always good to be prepared.

True! I think it irks me more it's going to probably interfere with my exercise schedule which I'm probably a little...dysfunctional about. I likes me food so try to wring every last calorie burn I can out of my non existent life.

And Target! Why don't they have actual sales on food instead of only sale prices on groceries with same day shipping!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

I hate slip n slides.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    Famous women who contribute to stereotypes.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    That I’m a control freak with very little control over anything in my life 🤠

FWIW, I'm a fixer and a problem solver... but I'm more broken than anyone I know.

I am sorry for the Facebook post earlier in this thread. It was a joke and I was messing with you like I do with all my friends. I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I can't imagine that it called for a warning, but whatever.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    That I’m a control freak with very little control over anything in my life 🤠

FWIW, I'm a fixer and a problem solver... but I'm more broken than anyone I know.

I am sorry for the Facebook post earlier in this thread. It was a joke and I was messing with you like I do with all my friends. I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I can't imagine that it called for a warning, but whatever.

All good, no worries.

So many little toesies to worry about, though.