What 100 lbs gone looks like

Emma33021
Emma33021 Posts: 71 Member
Posting because I am so proud of where I am now! And because comparisons like this inspired me when I started my journey.
This is over the course of 6 years.
Stay the course! There are plateaus, but don’t get discouraged.

20qbg51cn6dv.jpeg

Replies

• coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Congratulations! You look so happy and healthy. Yes...I'm so inspired by your success. Thank you!
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    This looks like way more than 100. Hot mama!
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    @Emma33021 You are fabulous! Brilliant work :)
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Great job to both of you!
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 5,927 Member
    I must admit that you don't even look like the same person. How are you doing maintaining? Well done and keep up the great work.
  • Philliesfan21
    Philliesfan21 Posts: 31 Member
    Great job!
  • PhatNLazy
    PhatNLazy Posts: 12 Member
    Impressive!
  • ableser
    ableser Posts: 7 Member
    Very inspiring! You look fantastic and I agree with @CurvyEmmy - you even look younger. Congrats to you for staying the course.
  • JudyKenova2022
    JudyKenova2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow! I love your hair length in the second pic, did you cut it? You look like a whole new woman! Congrats 👏 you've done amazing 👏
  • DarlaJL82
    DarlaJL82 Posts: 58 Member
    Very inspiring and a good reminder that we don't need to lose all of it in months. We didn't gain it in a year why should we lose it in a year?
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    I needed to see something like this today. Thank you!
    And, of course, congratulations and well done!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Emma33021 wrote: »
    Posting because I am so proud of where I am now! And because comparisons like this inspired me when I started my journey.
    This is over the course of 6 years.
    Stay the course! There are plateaus, but don’t get discouraged.

20qbg51cn6dv.jpeg

Beautiful
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,113 Member
    Yiche912 wrote: »
    I must admit that you don't even look like the same person. How are you doing maintaining? Well done and keep up the great work.

I’ve been maintaining for about 6-7 months now. Intermittent fasting (not too strict) and I work out.
    I range between 160-167. Which is fine with me. I am getting leaner, but my weight doesn’t change (also fine with me lol).

Do you mind if I ask how tall you are?
    I’m 5’8” and my GP thinks I should aim for 160. But when I was younger I was closer to 130. So I want to go lower than 160 if it’s reasonable.
  • Emma33021
    Emma33021 Posts: 71 Member
    Yiche912 wrote: »

I’ve been maintaining for about 6-7 months now. Intermittent fasting (not too strict) and I work out.
    I range between 160-167. Which is fine with me. I am getting leaner, but my weight doesn’t change (also fine with me lol).

Do you mind if I ask how tall you are?
    I’m 5’8” and my GP thinks I should aim for 160. But when I was younger I was closer to 130. So I want to go lower than 160 if it’s reasonable.

I am 5’9.

• warby1876
    warby1876 Posts: 2 Member
    It’s great to see success on your weight loss. You do look a different person. Well done. I have a question for you. In my own weight loss journey I seemed to have plateaued fir a few weeks, even though I’m marching or just under my calories. What tips can you share to handle this. Thank you!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    FANtastic! Looking good! My goal is 90 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!