If you could spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do?

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I'd tell these bishes to just calm down for like...the whole day. Ain't none of em loyal.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I’d pretend to listen, give a course of action to fix her “problem” and then expect what I deserve soon after.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I’d fight people with my fists. 👊🏻

Wouldn’t recommend. This is what could happen when you thump ol’ buys skull for treating someone wrong.

vvbxfbt7gz7a.jpeg

Yes, the knuckle of my 4th and 5th metacarpal we’re completely broken off and are now rolled down.

Oh I was gonna be all like, ‘what? Break off all of my fingers from the sheer force of my manly brute Strength!? ‘
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I’d pretend to listen, give a course of action to fix her “problem” and then expect what I deserve soon after.

Wow, you've got the truth down pat. :)
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

Wait, we're supposed to expect/deserve something after????

• strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Wait, we're supposed to expect/deserve something after????

Yeah, peace
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    1. See if I could pee as high as a bus 🤔
    2. Find out if I’m still attracted to males or females or both!! 😳
    3. I’ll have to think about it
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Flex heaps, see how much I can lift
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    giphy.gif
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited July 2021
    I would go to a barber and get a deluxe shave 🪒 just to see what it feels like to shave your face.
  • OpheliaCooter
    I just wanna be florida man for the day. What kind of adventures would I go on? Exactly how and why would I be arrested?
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    I would go to a barber and get a deluxe shave 🪒 just to see what it feels like to shave your face.

You wouldn’t be disappointed. I use a safety razor, badger hair brush, puck of glycerin shave soap, Blah blah blah at home but nothing beats a straight razor shave from a real barber.

It’s like a spa day for your face.

Highly recommend.
  • mshappyass2
    mshappyass2 Posts: 23 Member
    I don’t know what I would do but I would just be super excited if I was about 6’5
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I would take some lucky woman out on a date tonight.
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Get out of a speeding ticket
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Get out of a speeding ticket

Of all the superpowers you’d get, that’s the one you choose to go with, @truGAINS ?
  • OpheliaCooter
    I’d like to be respected and listened for no good reason or proven track record. Just by showing up, being seen at least at first, of potential value.
  • Test out singing. I'd be curious what the voice sounds like and how it feels to sing. Probably try dancing too. Yep, the two things I already like to do.