looking towards the future

Hello, my name is Lisa. I started my fitness Sunday, I've tried other diets and thats what they were diet this time it is a change of Life. Any advice is WELCOME.

Replies

• bigmamaP
    bigmamaP Posts: 6
    Hello, my name is Lisa. I started my fitness Sunday, I've tried other diets and thats what they were diet this time it is a change of Life. Any advice is WELCOME.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Welcome Lisa! You will love this site, I hope as I do. There are so many people willing to share and be supportive. And many are very knowledgable! Hmmm Think I spelled that wrong! Anyway, enjoy your journey, you're among friends. :flowerforyou:
  • jhollyw00d
    jhollyw00d Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome! I just joined today, let's embark on this journey together. :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • mridulawittke
    mridulawittke Posts: 7 Member
    Welcome!!! I have used this site for a month now, and i think it is absolutely awsome, plus it is free... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... i have paid for a site like this in the past. The people are very nice and most of all i get to track my progress, track what i eat, and track how much calories i burned. The database is pretty good for food and fitness. Good Luck!!

142556.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bigmamaP
    Hey jhollywood, thank you for the welcome and would like to take this journey with you
  • bigmamaP
    thanks you stillkristi for the welcome and i'm enjoying the site
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Lilmama.......welcome!! Take it one day at a time. Change 1 thing a week until you get it!

I have lost the 30 pounds over a 7 month period. I dont even think of being on a diet anymore-it is a total change in my eating and exercise.

I figured it was going to be another 24 hours............I could be a pound heavier or a pound lighter.

Good luck!!!:flowerforyou: