What's on your mind?

Replies

• mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    It’s all fun and games till somebody pulls a wad of sweaty cash from their tube top

Lol.

Yeah, it gives ya this face.

giphy.gif

I’ll take it
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,041 Member
    edited July 2021
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    So im gonna cut grass in shorts and sports bra.. its 95 degrees and such...but still worried I'll offend my older neighbor folk

Would you wear it to work?

mowing is work. Settled. :)

You owe me a Coke

Those rules only apply with a pinch and a poke - there no coke is warranted- I don’t blame me I don’t make these rules 🤷‍♂️
    Quit coke blocking me

Again - I don’t make the rules lady

ETA - ok Maybe I could bend the rules but - it’ll cost you a macaroon 😋
  • mistwitch
    So im gonna cut grass in shorts and sports bra.. its 95 degrees and such...but still worried I'll offend my older neighbor folk

You owe me a Coke

Those rules only apply with a pinch and a poke - there no coke is warranted- I don’t blame me I don’t make these rules 🤷‍♂️
    Quit coke blocking me

Again - I don’t make the rules lady

ETA - ok Maybe I could bend the rules but - it’ll cost you a macaroon 😋

jsj08iuqyrgc.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I just realized that everything I say and do during my day to day encounters is done in a flirtatious manner...

Well, to be fair, we have known this to be true for a very, very long time...... sailor.

This is the most nicest thing you've ever said to me 🥰😂
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member

You owe me a Coke

So what i got from this exchange is that I should post my mowing attire in selfie thread :)

I’m not sure if it would comply with “guidelines”

Kidding. Id never post that attire anywhere....except ig, sc, fb, emails, dms, mfp wall
    Don't forget about those of us still on MySpace. This is your chance to crack my top 8!
  • mistwitch
    If you have a religious bumper sticker on your car and you don’t use your blinker, you are a bad witness for the lord
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    If you have a religious bumper sticker on your car and you don’t use your blinker, you are a bad witness for the lord

How about a sun visor clip that says Grandson don't drive faster than your angel can...

Oh forget, it's not like I'm a good witness regardless 😂
  • mistwitch

How about a sun visor clip that says Grandson don't drive faster than your angel can...

Your visor should say “Nietzsche say relax.”
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Your visor should say “Nietzsche say relax.”

If I'm being perfectly honest, he's not my favorite... I prefer Lao Tzu "Nature never hurries but yet everything is still accomplished." 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I just realized that everything I say and do during my day to day encounters is done in a flirtatious manner...

Well, to be fair, we have known this to be true for a very, very long time...... sailor.

This is the most nicest thing you've ever said to me 🥰😂

I thought you were just hitting on everybody. :)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,041 Member
    People on manicured hiking trails all geared up. Dude, I’ve seen five-year-olds do this in crocs.

This is a friend of mine - lol - he’s so hard core about gear gets everything at REI - but has never actually hiked a legit trail - I give him so much chit about it
  • mistwitch
    I want my kids to stop making friends with people who live on dirt roads. My driving can’t take it
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I love tarot readers because they’re your best hype-man. “You’re so special and literally everyone is in love with you and if they’re not it’s bc they’re just jealous.”💅🏻 But said in a very drawn out way where they can tell you the same thing five times. Like yes, tell me again how irresistible and unique I am. Just ten more times now.....
    One just told me my ‘future spouse’ is basically the most perfect human to exist and I’m like... hmmm that sure is gonna be nice bc I’m a mess™.
    🙄
    Oh mystical all seeing teen to mid 20 something, what does my crush secretly think of me???? 😳
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😵
    I’m entertained and also just rolling my eyes.
    Should be getting my car ac fixed but I’m like, What does August 2021 have in store for me? 🤔
  • mistwitch
    I love tarot readers because they’re your best hype-man. “You’re so special and literally everyone is in love with you and if they’re not it’s bc they’re just jealous.”💅🏻 But said in a very drawn out way where they can tell you the same thing five times. Like yes, tell me again how irresistible and unique I am. Just ten more times now.....
    One just told me my ‘future spouse’ is basically the most perfect human to exist and I’m like... hmmm that sure is gonna be nice bc I’m a mess™.
    🙄
    Oh mystical all seeing teen to mid 20 something, what does my crush secretly think of me???? 😳
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😵
    Should be getting my car ac fixed but I’m like, What does August 2021 have in store for me? 🤔

I only do readings for myself because I can’t handle the responsibility. Plus most of my friends think it’s creepy
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    🙄
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😵

I only do readings for myself because I can’t handle the responsibility. Plus most of my friends think it’s creepy

People are either really into it or think your loopy. OR think that it’s the devil 😈👻💀
    I find this stuff horribly entertaining. I’ve bought four decks for myself so far. I don’t feel like I’m the best at reading them or at least, in a way that sounds articulate.
    Example -
    ✨‘Ya bro so um, I don't really know what this card stands for w/o looking it up but the vibes are immaculate. You’re probs gonna come into some money but um.. don’t be selfish with it bc then ur gonna lose money overall.’ ✨
  • mistwitch
    🙄
    🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😵

People are either really into it or think your loopy. OR think that it’s the devil 😈👻💀
    I find this stuff horribly entertaining. I’ve bought four decks for myself so far. I don’t feel like I’m the best at reading them or at least, in a way that sounds articulate.
    Example -
    ✨‘Ya bro so um, I don't really know what this card stands for w/o looking it up but the vibes are immaculate. You’re probs gonna come into some money but um.. don’t be selfish with it bc then ur gonna lose money overall.’ ✨

😂 I love the way you talk

I kind of use them as a psychological tool to confirm what I think I already know. And maybe there’s some ooky spooky stuff in there too. But you know how you’re supposed to be able to tell a story with them? I’m really bad at that