Replies

• CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    lo0amys5iyh8.jpeg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    c3tn8lhw7kn1.png

Here's my This or That...

Wish I had a dog...want a little yorkie or morkiepoo SO BAD! But not sure my Hazel Joy (cat) would ever forgive me...she's just getting used to me! I would love to know more about your mozzarella stick disaster...I saw a few recipes on Pinterest for Air Fryer ones...haven't tried one yet. If there's a way to ruin it, I'd be the one to do it for SURE! I do like them, but only on occasion. Chose caramel because I don't eat chocolate...but would prefer something fruity...like strawberry or pineapple...was thinking of these as toppings for ice cream when I wrote this one...LOL I like milk, which is funny because my Mother had to fight to get me to drink it when I was a kid. Every picture of me with a bottle, had red kool-ade in it! LOL! I'm with @JoDavo66 in that I don't want to lay in the sun but love to walk the shore and that was a beautiful picture you posted!! I chose car, but I actually drive a compact SUV, which I think is classified as a truck, but...don't want anyone thinking I'm driving a truck! :blush: I'm quick to send an email in a minute, but miss the days of writing actual letters...was something exciting about getting it in the mail and having to wait for responses...
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    c3tn8lhw7kn1.png

Here's my This or That...

Wish I had a dog...want a little yorkie or morkiepoo SO BAD! But not sure my Hazel Joy (cat) would ever forgive me...she's just getting used to me! I would love to know more about your mozzarella stick disaster...I saw a few recipes on Pinterest for Air Fryer ones...haven't tried one yet. If there's a way to ruin it, I'd be the one to do it for SURE! I do like them, but only on occasion. Chose caramel because I don't eat chocolate...but would prefer something fruity...like strawberry or pineapple...was thinking of these as toppings for ice cream when I wrote this one...LOL I like milk, which is funny because my Mother had to fight to get me to drink it when I was a kid. Every picture of me with a bottle, had red kool-ade in it! LOL! I'm with @JoDavo66 in that I don't want to lay in the sun but love to walk the shore and that was a beautiful picture you posted!! I chose car, but I actually drive a compact SUV, which I think is classified as a truck, but...don't want anyone thinking I'm driving a truck! :blush: I'm quick to send an email in a minute, but miss the days of writing actual letters...was something exciting about getting it in the mail and having to wait for responses...

Lol - I’ll just say this, if you make air fryer mozzarella sticks make sure you freeze the cheese strings first. Otherwise you end up with a puddle of cheese 🤪
  • jessicakrall8
    REMINDER...

Please post your weigh in from this past week before stats begin tomorrow morning early. Thank you!

@ALJ2016
    @RoYoLizzy
    @angmarie28
    @wilsonkellies

• ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Hi, all!
    Below is my steps;

7/14 - 15816
    7/15 - 14466
    7/16 - 17539
    7/17 - 23872
    7/18 - 7601
    7/19 - 20913
    7/20 - 14985
    7/21 - 8438
    7/22 - 8587
    7/23 - 1135
    7/24 - 11584
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    July 24
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @JoDavo66 that is a beautiful beach
    @jessicakrall8
    It's a good photo. Sadly the sea-side resort isn't as nice as my memories. It's an old Victoria Sea-side town, like many in UK, but it went down hill in mid-late 70s with the rise of package deals & air travel. We always went there when I was little and the beaches (North Bay & South Bay) have always been well maintained. It's only 2-3 hours( depending on stops) away so doable as day trip. Iove to go there to recharge.
    The photo was taken from a cafe/bar/restaurant called Jerome's. The whole complex was originally "The floral hall" & like an exotic plant house, with tea-room, orchestra etc- tea-dances & concerts. My grandparents always went on holiday. It got into disrepair until 90s when someone bought it- the concert hall is a massive bar/restaurant, the cafe-bar (where photo was taken) has loads of outdoor seating & the 'glasshouse ' is now a kids adventure/softplay. Love how they modernised it.

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66
    Wi: Sunday
    PW: 217.4
    CW: 217.2

Slightly gutted I have only lost oz!! I've had 4 days of barely eating with a 24 hour period of nothing but water! My whole "gut" as gone down loads (thanks to meds that totally emptied my whole digestive system). So I was expecting a good, even inflated loss. Just goes to show that being in isolation & bed meaning almost know steps/exercise isn't a good thing.
  • JoDavo66
    qkvcrte36cat.jpg
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    This or That
    Walk the Dog
    Mozzarella Sticks
    Caramel
    Ranch
    Don't drunk Milk or Juice
    Day at the Beach
    Weather
    Right Handed
    Car
    Send an email

Don't know anything about Sniffing 🤷🏽‍♀️ I guess that's something you do from desktop
  • Waifer003
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    This or That
    Walk the Dog
    Mozzarella Sticks
    Caramel
    Ranch
    Don't drunk Milk or Juice
    Day at the Beach
    Weather
    Right Handed
    Car
    Send an email

Don't know anything about Sniffing 🤷🏽‍♀️ I guess that's something you do from desktop

It took me a while to figure out how to do This or Thst from my phone. I save it as a photo. Then I hit my editing button and it gives me an option to “mark up” my photo - so I use that to highlight my answers.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    Weigh in Day - Monday (but submitting early before heading out camping)
    PW 175.6
    CW 175.3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    Greetings Trimstones!

We are entering the week when new members can sign up for Fat2Fit teams. If you have interested friends or can post this link where they may find it, please invite them to join! Continuing members do NOT have to re-register, so you're all automatically in for August.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10839285/registration-for-new-members-august-2021#latest
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    You have a new member heading your way ... Please welcome @napattack9558 :)
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal 8,000
    7/22: 8,148
    7/23: 4,662
    7/24: 8,045
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    v385qm4hv7ym.png

I need a truck to drive my horses around but greatly prefer a car for daily driving. Wondering if there will be other lefties. 😈
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2021

Hi! 👋😊 I didn't set a weigh in day yet as I weigh in everyday. Do you have particular days or is, let's say, Sunday ok? ☺️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003
    July 25
  • jessicakrall8

Hi! 👋😊 I didn't set a weigh in day yet as I weigh in everyday. Do you have particular days or is, let's say, Sunday ok? ☺️🤷🏻‍♀️

I'll tell the MODS to put you on Sundays. Thanks for letting me know. Welcome to the team...I'll send out a formal welcome in a bit. Glad you're here! :smile:
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.