The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    2Racks wrote: Β»
    67ixdz4l3f5b.jpeg
    Not feeling it the last few days, second COVID shot yesterday, feeling like I have the flu πŸ€’

Hope you feel better soon.
    67ixdz4l3f5b.jpeg
    Not feeling it the last few days, second COVID shot yesterday, feeling like I have the flu πŸ€’

Sending hugs!! That second shot is no joke. I was down for 24 hrs.

Thank you πŸ€—, the first shot was not so hard on me, was just tired but was able to sleep, having a hard time sleeping for now.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    67ixdz4l3f5b.jpeg

Yep.. did same for me.. only lasted a day.. keep hydrated.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited July 2021
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

It’s been a minute, was happy they still fit (for the 5 minutes I tried them on the other night). Happy Saturday.πŸ’—

OMG MEL! You look absolutely stunning! Happy Saturday.

And to the haters of the gorgeous and sweet woman, I have literally throat punched MFrs for less. There's just no need for that. Let it go.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

It’s been a minute, was happy they still fit (for the 5 minutes I tried them on the other night). Happy Saturday.πŸ’—

We are all happy that they do!!!!
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

To the peeps that disagreed with this glorious selfies - you can eat a ….

🀣🀣🀣Someone really has an angry stick up their *kitten*. And you know what? There are people behind the scenes who know who the bad guys are! So funny to protect these dingalings. This place is toxic and ridiculous all at once.

For being a fitness site where mostly everyone is trying to better themselves physically and mentally, having jealousy, envy or just plain hatred over another person is a new level of low. Showing kindness for others is harder to come by these days πŸ˜”

πŸ’•
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

Wowza! Looking great as always Mel! 😍
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Car Selfie wearing our matching Tie Dye! ✌️

vi7imm6ufinq.jpg

Aww, you guys are cuuute ❀️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

@MelG7777

You might not know this, but I noticed that your jeans are kinda ripped.

We can always initiate a go-fund-me so you can have a nice new pair.

We’re here to serve.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    8ddnm9r0oiov.jpg
    1qwxz67ppmxy.jpg
    Been to see a band tonight πŸ₯° determined to make this summer fun

I love this outfit
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

You are seriously one stunning lady, Mel. 😍πŸ₯°
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    67ixdz4l3f5b.jpeg

Yep.. did same for me.. only lasted a day.. keep hydrated.

Feeling much better today, thx bud!
  • kdking09
    kdking09 Posts: 246 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

What is happening!!??? How are you so amazing?!!! 😍😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

tenor.gif

Max, you remember what I called you by PM the first day we met? Well, I double that statement now. I just can't say it on here for fear of getting reported and deleted. But you know I love you, and you know what I think.

:p
  • leviathan55
    leviathan55 Posts: 25 Member
    edited July 2021
    At 19.5% fat... need to be at at least 10%.ahgxvvjk9awv.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    kdking09 wrote: Β»
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

What is happening!!??? How are you so amazing?!!! 😍😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
    thank youπŸ’—
    ifwrvz2mz5gk.jpeg

tenor.gif

πŸ˜‚and thanks