WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2021

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,930 Member
    ☘️
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    Flea- thinking of you and sending healing prayers xoxo.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    Jjjj
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,310 Member

Did Michelle Dozois Fat Blaster DVD then took my walk. The plan for tomorrow is to do yet another part of the Weight Loss Yoga DVD

Went to a Dollar General then to Sams to get snacks for the pool party then Food Lion. They can’t print out my last check stub.

Lisa – I know I’ve mentioned it on here before, but to TEMPORARILY relieve itching (like so you can get to sleep) put your blowdryer aimed at the itch. Leave it there until you can’t stand it any longer. The reason this works is because the heat breaks up the histamines that cause the itching.

Terri – happy anniversary you newlywed

One of the radio stations around here is having “Christmas in July” where they play Christmas music. How depressing! (You can tell that I love summer). I just hope they don’t play all Christmas music for like the whole month of December

Dana – welcome!

Cheryl – welcome. Personally, I don’t feel that Premium offers something that I feel I can’t live without. I guess it’s really a personal thing.

Nikki – welcome! What wonderful accomplishments. Keep it up!

Flea – thinking of you. You are truly an inspiration, what a good outlook you have.

Michele NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,577 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    e60bgurr0tjo.png

Love this! I guess I have done my job then.lol!
  • grandmallie
    Ha ha Alfie cracks me up ,he has to sleep under the covers and hog the bed .. but ya gotta love him..
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,618 Member
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    edited July 2021
    WOO-HOO! Australia and Canada take 1 & 2 in the Woman's 4 x 100 Freestyle Relay with Australia setting a World Record!!

ff99k00awclq.png

M in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,786 Member
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,463 Member
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: BP, dogs to powerline, dog group.
    Bonus: Gave P the gift of listening, mostly ;}, paid Penney’s bill, reconciled bank accounts, surveyed meadow and cistern path for Monday’s yard work date.
    Get to do: take BP, dogs to powerline, church, celtic music festival, make goat milk yoghurt, reconcile Medicare part B statements, figure out how to see what’s using all our mobile data, USE those torture bands/do that BB&B video, call S, Sunday prep veggies and car for music festival, Monday call T.RowePrice re: RDA, fire district: drop off cookies, transcribe district volunteer forms, research NFPA, grant NIMS requirements, ongoing: input 2019 call sheets into NFIRS, work with chief on equipment letter, substance abuse policy, NFIRS mutual aid and other missing details, , confer with Susan and Rhonda about interest for serving on next board, likewise Lee skills/tasks, ask for boots donator contact info, appreciation letter or certificate to boots donator, index mutual aid files; watch STAS Day 20, declutter sideboard, learn new dances (Nothing but You, Do Your Thing, A Little Less Broken, Blame it on my beating heart, Homesick; practice dances: One Margarita, I’m so used to being broke, All Night, Pure Movies to Wine, Beer, Whiskey, I ain’t never gonna love nobody but Cornell Crawford (Alley cat),); finish mulching flowerbed, invest another 10 minutes in prepping living trust, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine, find and configure a screen time popup, figure out where to plant the last of the naked lady bulbs, and soon as it warms up above 50 and dries out below 60% humidity I’ll tape and spray paint those rusted areas of Aunt Elsie’s stove, ask Terry about GB’s FD firetruck tax levy – contacts, media, advocate???, Reward: inventory seeds, plan this fall’s garden, wishlist replenishments (Milena F1 orange peppers and beit alpha cukes next year).
    Jump back July:
    24-Choose to see something good about what has gone wrong: chance to get to know Re a little better.
    25-Notice when you are feeling judgmental and be kind instead: oh would that I could!

Katla yes, now I remember. So many childhood songs, “there’s a hole in my bucket…” “the red red robin…” “a little black duck…” “tree liddle fiddies in a liddle widdle pool…” then the songs we sang in school or camp… sweet memories.
    Lisa thanks, I didn’t know that about diesels. Reliability and longevity should be my priorities, but immaturely I’m rejecting most I see because I don’t like how they look… ;{ Now Levi, I :love: how he looks ;)
    Margaret glad your quick action helped. SMH that the urgent caregivers didn’t insist the coughing woman wear her mask over her mouth and nose.
    Happy Anniversary Terri! Well done!
    Kim you’re right, breaking some of those “to do’s” down and actually doing them will make me feel better. Thanks!
    Rebecca, Joe is like Lee, to him the range has only two settings, “on” (high) and “off” :laugh:
    Welcome @drj63 Dana from Southern IL. Never too late to join in! Late on the last day of the month Barbie will post a link to the next month’s thread, be sure to watch for, and book mark it.
    Annie congrats on taking off more weight than you expected!
    Beth ((hugs)) and thanks for understanding.
    Welcome @Cheryl4808Spark! Can’t advise about premium, the free mfp has served me well for a long time.
    Welcome @ShaninNEllison Nikkie in Vegas! Con VERY gratulations on such good progress already!
    Flea thank you for your courageous example. (((hugs)))
    Machka :love: the bicycling pics but most especially Rhody on a cold winter’s day.

Joe got out the weed whacker and tidied up the powerline meadow, then walked with me down the cistern path and cleared the fallen tree by breaking the branches off. We discovered more garbage scattered by Mr. Bear two weeks ago :devil:. Joe said something about huffing and puffing after being too long in the chair, and I agreed ;) We have a date Monday to chop, trim and otherwise clear the somewhat overgrown upper part of the cistern path. Not sure I can get him past the curve, he really dislikes that area and is always on the alert for cougar or bear. He’s right of course, but I love the creek/cistern area, it’s like a magical place to me. Thankful Joe is so protective so I can enjoy it.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    July: leaner/stronger/kinder than June.
    daily: sit with Joe: 25, weigh/wii: 23/0/0; steps>6701=7573 vits=22, log=24, CI<CO=21, CI<250<CO=20, Tumble=18, Shadow=20, mfp=23, outside=31, up hill=26, clean 10=7.
    wkly: Sun: Mon: Tue:LD=. Wed:TC=3, PW=2. Thurs: Fri:TC=4. Sat:PW=4. rX x5=4.
    wt=1/31:141.3 2/28:142.4 3/31:145.3 4/30:141.5 5/31:142.4 6/30:141.5 7/4: 140.7 7/11: 142.9 grr! 7/18: 141.8 7/25: 7/31:
    mnthly: board mtg=1, grant=, 21 plan=, waist=42.0
    bonus: AF=15 play= sew=
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    3abqc1i1dc91.png

:)

M in Oz
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 2,960 Member
    I'm taking my car to the muffler shop to get a hole in my exhaust looked at. The oil change garage said I need a new center muffler, new converter and new rear muffler. I don't see how one hole can ruin three parts. Plus what about just patching the hole? I hate these trips because I never know if they are lying to me.

Annie in Delaware
  • grandmallie
    Young men,and older men are stealing catalytic converters out of cars Alot!!.Here in Connecticut juviniles are stealing cars or breaking into cars a lady in the next town over which by the way is very posh town caught 2 juveniles trying to take her car and she went outside to shoo them away and they shot in her direction.. what is going on in this world today..its going to Hell in a handbasket!!