What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I bought my weekly groceries this morning. Do you want the list? Pretty sure it's almost identical to what next weeks' will be, as well as what last weeks was. :/ Except I did buy dh some apple turnovers because he refuses to eat all the vegetables I buy(because they ARE good for me dammit!).
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    A pig backpack and pig purse. a6xhjokxajpz.jpeg
    rgl664ofefkd.jpeg

Those are adorable. I used to have a huge purse collection, many vintage... but I also like to use metal lunch boxes as purses & even had a few jewelry boxes that looked like boxy purses... a few Hello Kitty, too.

I like the lunchbox idea but I’m thinking full on action hero lunchbox on a long metal link chain. The pig bags were 50% off and I’ve been thinking about them for over a year so I got them. 😍🐖🐷🐽
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    rgl664ofefkd.jpeg

Those are adorable. I used to have a huge purse collection, many vintage... but I also like to use metal lunch boxes as purses & even had a few jewelry boxes that looked like boxy purses... a few Hello Kitty, too.

I like the lunchbox idea but I’m thinking full on action hero lunchbox on a long metal link chain. The pig bags were 50% off and I’ve been thinking about them for over a year so I got them. 😍🐖🐷🐽

We're on the same wavelength with purses. Most of my lunchboxes were Hello Kitty or psychedelic/flowery 60s style. Some of the ones from long ago are now collector's items, so either hard to find or very expensive. I'd assume action heroes would be pricey. If you ever pass a Goodwill, stop in... occasionally, you'll find something vintage there.

The chain is a good idea, but when going out, I like handbags, rather than shoulder bags. Crossbody/messenger bags are my daily work/shopping norm... so I like something different for night or when dressed up.

If you find any metal lunchboxes, please post pics!
  • Washington Z.C.
  • OpheliaCooter
    rgl664ofefkd.jpeg

We're on the same wavelength with purses. Most of my lunchboxes were Hello Kitty or psychedelic/flowery 60s style. Some of the ones from long ago are now collector's items, so either hard to find or very expensive. I'd assume action heroes would be pricey. If you ever pass a Goodwill, stop in... occasionally, you'll find something vintage there.

The chain is a good idea, but when going out, I like handbags, rather than shoulder bags. Crossbody/messenger bags are my daily work/shopping norm... so I like something different for night or when dressed up.

I love thrifting and used to have a lot of good luck with it. Kinda hit a dud streak and stopped going. I should look around again since I’m in new areas.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    9zvbvjb22zch.jpeg
    🍚
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    oxygen absorber packets
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    rgl664ofefkd.jpeg

This was my lunchbox.
    I still have it. It's sitting on a shelf in my home office next to a pro football helmet from the 1970's.

s-l300.jpg

88f5be07c84f4b8630e8ea85ee45a63a.jpg

Very cool!! :smile:
    rgl664ofefkd.jpeg

I love thrifting and used to have a lot of good luck with it. Kinda hit a dud streak and stopped going. I should look around again since I’m in new areas.

Same, on all counts. :smile:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    More car, camper, and pool parts/accessories. Dave is going to be a busy boy.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Groceries. But I ain’t telling what. I’ll need y’all to decide my lunch for me.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

Grilled pork chop, grilled asparagus, mashed pertaterz, sweet tea, White Chocolate chunk Macadamia nut cookie.

for two, please and thank you.
  • ReenieHJ
    tmanfive wrote: »

Although JessD's cookie sounds really good. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Ok, playing Tman's game, pick #1 or #2. And here's a hint I bought 0% no fat plain yogurt and Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream. :)
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Ok, playing Tman's game, pick #1 or #2. And here's a hint I bought 0% no fat plain yogurt and Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream. :)

Stop stalling and eat the Ben and Jerry's. Seriously.
  • ReenieHJ
    JessD9031 wrote: »

It's supposed to last me the weekend. :/ Don't ask me why I do this to myself. I only bought it this a.m. because it's double punch day and the freezer aisle was well-stocked. I was the first glutton to grab it. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    JessD9031 wrote: »

It's supposed to last me the weekend. :/ Don't ask me why I do this to myself. I only bought it this a.m. because it's double punch day and the freezer aisle was well-stocked. I was the first glutton to grab it. :)

This resonates with me
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    mr. heater buddy
  • The farm
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    restocking plastics..
    9e85gboscrdj.png