New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    9tbp2ok66qfc.jpeg
    ctqm46u793dr.jpeg
  • Indyzgirl
    Indyzgirl Posts: 20 Member
    I have been buying the Two good Greek yogurt cups!!!! Only 2g of sugar!!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,116 Member
    8z1cubn44d2b.jpeg

w6pj8vake1cn.jpeg

z1qr5cm27x9a.jpeg

59z38hhwv0id.jpeg

Some assorted things I tried recently. In whatever order MFP finds acceptable:

I was expecting the Sour Patch kids to be like Sour Patch fruit Gushers. They were not. They were awful. They had a weird flavor and weren’t even sour. Blech.

The protein bites were also awful. It was like chewing on congealed protein powder.

Squeezeable sweetened condensed milk is new to me and very exciting, since I like to add it to tea or sometimes my coffee. It’s a little less dangerous than having a spoonable jar :)

The tonkatsu ramen was a Costco find, and while I jazzed it up a bit more with things like soft boiled egg and some torn up nori, it was a good base and made for a more satisfying Monday night dinner than we might otherwise have. It’s a great choice if you have $9 to spare and are looking to scratch the ramen itch for you and a friend!

If you like Ramen, try Star Anise Happy Pho.
    It’s a favorite in our house. Low sodium is a bonus. Cooks up with hot water, just like regular ramen. Add some kipper snacks, or leftover salmon? Delicious.
    Usually costs about $4.50ish for two servings per box. Amazon has it, six boxes for $25ish.
    cknvswsgcow9.jpeg
    bfirjbvaroan.jpeg
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,116 Member
    This was my dinner tonight. The guys got something I am allergic to. So I splurged on this. And it was pretty good.

xkvevcxer8vm.jpeg
    3g113ycopngx.jpeg
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    This was my dinner tonight. The guys got something I am allergic to. So I splurged on this. And it was pretty good.

xkvevcxer8vm.jpeg
    3g113ycopngx.jpeg

Ooh, I would give this a try! I wonder if I can find this near me...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ft8ma3yc9ckv.png
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    I like those cauliflower lasgnas. Thanks for reminding me, I need more frozen meals that I actually like
  • Noreenmarie1234
    9lwzteqt7aoc.jpeg
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited August 2021
    Probably not new to others but I found these yesterday and am disproportionately excited to try them!

3ro4jbmjqo7y.jpeg

Whoa! I need those in my life. Let us know how they are.

EDIT... Never mind. Looks like you're in the UK? I'm pretty far away over in the US and looks like it isn't available here. Darn it.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Probably not new to others but I found these yesterday and am disproportionately excited to try them!

3ro4jbmjqo7y.jpeg

EDIT... Never mind. Looks like you're in the UK? I'm pretty far away over in the US and looks like it isn't available here. Darn it.

Weird! I assumed they’d just crossed the Atlantic and you guys had had them for eons!

Feeling a little smug, if I’m honest! 😂 Not often we get the jump on new products in the UK!
  • Noreenmarie1234

3ro4jbmjqo7y.jpeg

Weird! I assumed they’d just crossed the Atlantic and you guys had had them for eons!

Feeling a little smug, if I’m honest! 😂 Not often we get the jump on new products in the UK!

OMG I loveeeee franks!! I hope these come to the US!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    qxwtlxg7ifqb.jpeg
    This sounds gross
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    qxwtlxg7ifqb.jpeg
    This sounds gross

I concur. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were as bad as the hot dog ice cream sandwiches. I really hope they got taste testers from the general population before releasing this.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    neldabg wrote: »
    qxwtlxg7ifqb.jpeg
    This sounds gross

I concur. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were as bad as the hot dog ice cream sandwiches. I really hope they got taste testers from the general population before releasing this.
    Omg don’t mention those ice cream sandwiches 😅😅 I get nauseous just thinking about them. I can still remember the taste….