Living my Best Life ❤

13»

Replies

• giabelle
    giabelle Posts: 140 Member
    OMG! That's incredible! Way to go, Doll ... so proud of you!!!
  • Lala_Smiley
    Lala_Smiley Posts: 85 Member
    @giabelle Thank you 😊
  • Cheryl4808Spark
    Cheryl4808Spark Posts: 5 Member
    That’s so awesome!!! Okay, I’m ready to tap my abs too now. Have a great week!!
  • zagadee
    zagadee Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Beautiful people 😃
    I need some advice am really struggling so I decided to Came here to seek some advice/information to get batter I will be brief trust me!
    I sit 9-10hrs day infront of my monitors working I have have tried to stop the habit of snacking, I can2 find anything to help me or replace, I can’t find something to motivate me I have been fighting to loss weight for all my life.
    I can’t find motivation to keep going because I don’t see results regardless of how much exercise or diet I take that cause me to stop.I have healthy Issues too it’s a lot going on with my health so I need someone who been through this journey to help me or a partner who we can fight together throughout.Thanks for your time to read and respond God bless you.
  • Lala_Smiley
    xm7xi725v34b.jpeg

Finally got my sweat on 🥵
  • Lala_Smiley
    @zagadee what workouts are you doing and what is your diet like?
  • medee35
    medee35 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello Community,
    I am looking for a diet and fitness buddy who lives in the CSRA.If you are interested in creating a support system to help staying accountable while on this journey,Kindly please send me a massage or a friend request .The journey is lonely when you don't have anyone who understands your struggle or who's not on the journey Let's do this 🤗🤗 JOIN ME JOIN ME🙏🙏
  • Lala_Smiley
    d5ox9gshg7wx.jpg

Happy Friday 💋
  • Lala_Smiley
    lwtwhpiachor.jpg

Feeling like taking it back to my fav days... The 80s!!! 😁
    When I was a child and had no worries...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!