Reason to smile today

Replies

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Must be the beginning of dragonfly season... little helicopters peering in my windows all day makes me smile. Big ones, little ones, some that fly like an engine blew out on one side.

I've only seen Army green ones so far... in Boston parks, I used to see blue, green, yellow, red, 100 at a time, on the sidewalk, resting in hot summer sun. They're cool little critters.
  • BraydanTaffy
    My son and his family are taking a short vacation before the kids start school.
    I get to look after Oscar, their new kitten.
    I am so looking forward to having a kitten in the house, it’s been many, many years since I’ve had a cat.

I adore kitties, Goddesses of the Universe that they are. I hope you post a pic.

Reason to be cheerful... the energy has changed today, somehow. It's just a feeling. Feels like a few weeks of chaos (not me, but everywhere I've gone... online & off) seems to have calmed down & people are back to acting less bristled & surly.

I like peace... my home is my haven... always feels good & smells better. If chaos tries to cross my threshold in any form, I kick it in the bee-hind.

Bliss feels nice today.
  • BraydanTaffy
    I am so looking forward to having a kitten in the house, it’s been many, many years since I’ve had a cat.

qlxxgwk81x2w.jpeg

Oscar is right at home.
    He is currently occupying my pillow. ☺️

Well, kitty settled in nicely!! Enjoy your time together!!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

qlxxgwk81x2w.jpeg

Oscar is right at home.
    He is currently occupying my pillow. ☺️

😻
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    I think it was today. Who knows, it was around midnight so I’m claiming it for today…

I said something stupid and it made a friend grin.

And by “said something stupid” I mean I was just talkin’ like I normally talk 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    The sky just dumped about 3” of rain on my house over the last hour or so.
    I needed to water my lawn. ❤️☺️
  • BraydanTaffy
    I seem to have turned some corner with exercise. Instead of making me sore or drop/stop exercises cuz I'm afraid of getting hurt when feeling stretched to the max, for the first time, I feel strong, mood lifted & energized after exercise.

Don't know what happened or why... maybe an accumulative effect... but, it's a nice place to be.

Have a good week, All!
  • tmanfive
    A gorgeous foggy morning, another 90+ degree ☀️ Out 🌭 out doing whatever the H E double hockey sticks I want to, and a really good conversation last night and into this morning.

Having great communication and conversations makes me smile. 🤗
  • tmanfive
    A friend being treated right.

And, saved yer life little buddy.

676ku7b44z1t.jpeg
  • tmanfive
    Another evening of great conversation that stretched on through to the early hours of this morning.

4-5 hours of sleep. Even slept so hard I missed sunrise. 🤙🏼

I’ve almost fattened my *kitten* back up to my feel good weight.

And, I’ve got actual work to do for my $ job! Woot woot! 🤔 that is gonna cut into play time. Should I really be smiling about that?
  • you want somethin to smile about I'LL GIVE yoU SOMETHIN TO SMILE ABOUT
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Today is my BFFs burfday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @_sw33tp3a_11!!!

You make me smile each day.

Thank you mami! 💋