What irks you today?

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    My inability to complain in this place about things that irk me... Not that there's much

I mean I live a pretty charmed life... When the place doesn't look like a train crashed in to a ship yard 🙄... Oops
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,117 Member
    edited July 2021
    My ADHD has irked me today. Jumping in and “helping” my boyfriend in a manner that irked him considerably.

https://tenor.com/YhwF.gif
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Inconsiderate people irk me today. I'm not offended; just annoyed.

I have to drive 4 hours to the Denver Airport tomorrow to go home from a job I've been on here in New Mexico. My flight is at 11 am, which means I have to get up at 4am, to leave at 5, to be in the Denver area around 9am, where I'll return a rental car and then head to the airport. That's fine - it goes with the territory.

However, I found out today that the 5 people here from the company I'm working for (I'm freelance, they are not) all have rooms at a hotel in Denver tonight. So they left here around 5 and are currently driving to Denver, where they'll get a good night's sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour for their 11am flight. Did they offer this to me?
    Would it have killed them to do so?
    :/

Maybe they just aren't that into you. Why didn't you do this for yourself?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited July 2021
    6fa21w87gde5.jpeg
    1ylw2ezc11se.gif
    😣I’m in my car way too much for the radio to not work.
  • MargaretYakoda
    Apple Watch low heart rate notifications.
    Dang it. 54 this month. I’m going to have to pester my healthcare team. I hate having to do that.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,262 Member
    The fact that I have to walk inside on a treadmill because if I walk outside in the heat I’ll get too hot and pass out, throw up or both.
    😒
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    The fact that I have to walk inside on a treadmill because if I walk outside in the heat I’ll get too hot and pass out, throw up or both.
    😒
    But you get to watch 90 Day Fiancé while doing it!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,262 Member
    😒

Can’t watch tv while walking, just music. 😊
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    😒

Can’t watch tv while walking, just music. 😊

Agreed 90 day takes pillows and a hard drink
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    When I, the customer, has to do the customer service. Why am I asking you how your day is going to break the awkward silence? Is it really that bad here at the Gucci store? A little pep with my $800 belt would be nice.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited July 2021
    Waking up before my alarm clock - when there's good sleep time left to be had

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    Today I'm irked by construction traffic.
  • MargaretYakoda
    😒

‘‘Tis better to light forty little candles than to curse the darkness
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Customer service in almost every instance has simply evaporated.
    Just simple manners seem to be too much for many to manage. 🙄

These days I'm just happy that the salesclerk is willing to stop texting and put down her phone long enough to ring up my purchase.