Looking for friends (ladies only)

Hello lovely people, I have just rejoined MFP after nearly 7 years and gaining a ton of weight (I gained back all the weight I lost plus more). Friends always help with motivation, support and healthy competition so please feel free to add me if you want 😀 Talk soon.

Replies

• MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    Lovely hearing back 👌 Below the "Community" tab on your app's dropdown menu, you will find "Reminders" and then "Friends". If you click on that tab, you can either add new people or respond to friend requests. I have just sent you one, hope this helps. Talk soon!
  • Firebird1102
    Firebird1102 Posts: 2 Member
    Just comeback after several years. I've been on SW and it was suggested to me by a friend to try counting calories . So I decided to combine the two but I'm useless arpt working calories out 😄 Hence the reason I'm back 😀 would love to make some friends to share our journeys .
  • Laura93_
    Laura93_ Posts: 19 Member
    I'm back after having a blip and gaining back everything I lost year... and a little extra :# Happy to have new friends on here!
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Just comeback after several years. I've been on SW and it was suggested to me by a friend to try counting calories . So I decided to combine the two but I'm useless arpt working calories out 😄 Hence the reason I'm back 😀 would love to make some friends to share our journeys .

Thanks for sharing, sent you an FR 😀
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Laura93_ wrote: »
    I'm back after having a blip and gaining back everything I lost year... and a little extra :# Happy to have new friends on here!

Nice to know that I am not alone ♥
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Trying to get back on track after a 12lb "relapse" in just a few months always looking for more friends and support!
  • lisaaa_young
    lisaaa_young Posts: 23 Member
    Hi I'm Lisa and I'm pretty sure I'm a lady haha
    I'd love to support you in your journey (I know how hard it is)
    I'll send you a request so make sure to accept!!!!
    Lisa Xx
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Hi I'm Lisa and I'm pretty sure I'm a lady haha
    I'd love to support you in your journey (I know how hard it is)
    I'll send you a request so make sure to accept!!!!
    Lisa Xx

Hi Lisa!!!! Im stoked that u wanna share the journey, happy to connect. Catch u soon 🤪
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Gold6767 wrote: »
    Trying to get back on track after a 12lb "relapse" in just a few months always looking for more friends and support!

Hi Gold, thank u so much for ur message. Im super excited n talk to u soon 💓
  • MaeesaAHHH
    vottav21 wrote: »
    Well I’m just loving this little group & I can tell you , you have already inspired me to do better today ! Thank You

Same here, your support means a lot and i love reading ur messages where u share ur own experiences n all ur words of encouragement too!!!! we got this, lets win the battle of the bulge ;)
  • Marcie9278
    Marcie9278 Posts: 64 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want. Looking to lose 40lbs and I’m a returning MFPer.
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    Well this is interesting . Since I found MaeesaAHHH’s group ( I’m now going to coin her MAH3)😍 I’ve been thrilled to find this little community but my eating habits & drinking have gone from bad to worse ! Up again this morning . To be fair , my car has been in the shop , so my gym routine got shot . Honestly though I do t want to bore you , cause I have a million reasons ! Today though I pledge to MY TEAM that the train wreck stopped yesterday ! Clean eats today ! Thank you all for being on the journey with me !
  • vottav21
    Can I ask you all a question . Do you just post here of somewhere else ? I know (MAH3😍) you had a post yesterday that I replied to but it’s not here & im not even sure how to find it again . I don’t want to miss out on the support . Thanks v
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Adding! I'm also returning to MFP after a couple years (and 30 lbs lol). <3
  • cabrink97
    cabrink97 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I’m completely new to this platform. I’ve tried a couple of different times to lose weight but nothing stuck. So this time I’m trying something different. Using this platform to track what I’m eating, I joined a gym with a three year contract so I can’t just quit whenever I want, and seeking out a support system in this journey to a happier, healthier me
  • vottav21
    Well today was not perfect but much better than the past few & for once I actually drank water ! The best part was remembering to log & it’s all because I was more aware of the app because of our little band of friends here ! So thank you !
  • vottav21
    edited July 2021
    Beautiful morning so far . Need to get those steps in early . They are saying more thunderstorms coming today . I hope august brings us sunshine