What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• TouchAsMarshmellows
    TouchAsMarshmellows Posts: 25 Member
    gs51gjsgw7qk.jpeg
    xd6rikgpwo1d.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Hubby cooked tonight. Dutch boerenkool stampot (=mash with kale) and chicken sausage with a little cherry tomato and mustard.
    8v99ez6ril22.jpeg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Soya Mince Spaghetti Bolognese with salad. Huge plate of food for around 450 cals. I’m happy! 😊

xuuikfdw1ixz.jpeg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    👩🏼‍🍳 Hey!

Crustless vegetable quiche with green harissa, chervil & microgreens

Blueberry-dragonfruit-spinach flax smoothie on the side. Guess I’m getting in all my colors . :) 🎨

wtrrxci3b2n8.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    @Safari_Gal_ ^^ Green Harissa sounds interesting! Is that something you made yourself or a commercial preparation?
  • acpgee
    Meant to eat at the new Japanese Udon place in the neighbourhood but they closed early. Went to the dependable Szechuan place instead. Order also included a single serving of steamed rice not pictured.
    o8ayrccoano8.jpeg
    8pwe624qcdc5.jpeg
    7cay7vhfq29l.jpeg
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    @Safari_Gal_ ^^ Green Harissa sounds interesting! Is that something you made yourself or a commercial preparation?

👋 hi @BarbaraHelen2013 - the green harissa was store bought… pretty good though!

shr8ycxe3ud0.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Tried to go to the new Japanese Udon place that opened nearby again but this time there was a queue so we went to the cheap Vietnamese local instead.
    n473pl8gfa37.jpeg
    apwjf41idty9.jpeg
  • TouchAsMarshmellows
    TouchAsMarshmellows Posts: 25 Member
    Pork tostada and copped southwestern salad.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Creamy polenta w/pecorino and Argentinean red shrimp.

p0bs965afoae.jpeg

• acpgee
    Salade aux lardons followed by linguine with pesto.
    jes6yfsuxven.jpeg
    cop73kkbew50.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    💗💗I'm sure it was great!^^^^^^^
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Spinach Crepes filled with Leek, Mushroom, Tomato, Red Pepper with Shakshouka style spices. It didn’t look quite as lurid in real life as it does in that photo! 😂

jc20b4bjmerh.jpeg
    Wow!! Did you make the spinach crepes from scratch?
    May I ask if you are willing to share a recipe, or what product you used and from where you purchased it if it was pre-made?

Happy, Well Eating :)
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    @mytyglotz - the recipe I use is the one from here without the filling.

https://www.myrelationshipwithfood.com/spinach-crepe-smoked-salmon-avocado/

It’s very easy and very low calorie. Basically they’re sort of very thin omelettes I guess - you just blend raw eggs with spinach and seasoning, let it sit so the bubbles die down, then cook in a small non stick sauté pan. I managed to get 16 crepes out of 4 eggs this batch. They come in at around 36 cals per ‘crepe’. They freeze well so I’ve popped the rest in the freezer for future meals. They don’t taste ‘eggy’ and despite the fact they’re not a traditional flour, milk and egg crepe they’re pretty damn convincing when rolled round a stuffing and heated through!

• acpgee
    Estouffade warmed up from the batch in the freezer, mash, roast asparagus.
    nl3d01sujk4m.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Air fried lamb coated w/za'atar & gluten free flour, sauté of mushrooms & shallots in butter, sliced tomato and chopped salad kit w/garlic dressing.

8z5weij25y6a.jpeg