July 29 Sign In

Replies

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,126 Member
    July 29

Exercise: 40 minutes stationary bike, 20 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories : under
    Pass days: 0

Winner's circle: yes, I anticipate being in it
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    July 29

Yes to all questions 😁😁
    Pass days: over

Calories to burns : 52,360 ( I have gained up to 81.8 kilos, I know it's not all my weight, some are conservative water).

Goodnight / good morning to you all 💛💜.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Self-reporting: 🗣️ please add me to the Winner's Circle!

Today's tale of the tape...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | | Stretching (24), Dancing (20) TOTAL: 44
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 113
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 17%
    Pass Days Used: (JUL19)(JUL28)
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Congrats @mshawski on the 3 yes day and being a champion!

@snowshoe072 @Mrs_Hoffer @clutterqueen maybe Thursday was not technically 100% perfect but Friday is another shot for you champions to get all three again!

Congrats on another 3 yes day @SModa61 and don't worry, you definitely have a lot going on. You have been keeping up on all of the important stuff there AND here, and you are still finding time to encourage everyone. You are amazing!

Congrats @_JeffreyD_ on the 3 yes day!

And you as well on the 3 yes day @ForLangston (as well as making the WC)!

@alligatorob Great mindset heading into August! Vacations can be tough on health routines, yet so good in so many other ways. You got this!

Way to go @MadisonMolly2017 your masterful habit development is inspiring!

@seilidhe if you keep at it you will notice a big difference in those stairs in just a few weeks!

Congrats on a great day @LazyBlondeChef
  • WhatMeRunning
    Keep at it @tdrjustus3 you're still a champion!

Congrats on the 3 yes day @calvin20874 @thabit11 @MaltedTea
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Pass day 6. No winner's circle for me, but I've been pleased with my progress this month. Now I just need to beware of relaxing too much and backsliding, especially this weekend that I have some celebrations that I just really don't want to bother with logging. Congrats to all those headed to the Winner's Circle! Way to go!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,391 Member
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/29/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 140 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 20,800+ ........ 90 m Walking .... 30 m cleaning ... 20 m gardening

I am Staying on TRACK !!!

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29
  • WhatMeRunning
    edited July 2021
    @brisingr86 you have succeeded on significantly many more days than just those 6 pass days! It's persistently maintaining your accountability over the long term that eventually makes the biggest impact in consistency.

Congrats @DebyS137
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited July 2021
    @seilidhe Good for YOU for taking the stairs! I work on the 3rd floor and always take the stairs (unless I'm carrying something). And it amazes me that I'm STILL huffing and puffing when I get to the 3rd floor! I've lost almost 40 lbs, walk every single day (and up to 11 miles on the weekend!), but stairs are a different beast for some reason. Or I must be more out of shape than I think I am! :lol: Sometimes I think that if I had to do one more flight - I might actually die! Lol. It's crazy!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Thanks @WhatMeRunning for your encouragement and support! And CONGRATS to YOU for also being a contender for the WC this month! Kudos! :)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    I also find stairs and hills for that matter to cause me to be out of breath. I've always thought it was because of my allergies. When I still went to the office I was three stories up. I was okay for the first two floors but the third was a killer. I also noticed it was way worse first thing in the morning. I was less out of breath later in the day.
  • WhatMeRunning
    edited July 2021
    @Mrs_Hoffer @seilidhe @LazyBlondeChef I get winded after the 3rd flight, and did so even back when I was running regular marathon distances, and I would bet everyone does. But I will say that it's how long it takes you to recover from feeling winded to breathing normally again that is the biggest change from doing it regularly.

For example, I worked at the same location before I started running, and while running marathons, on the 4th floor of a really expansive building. I took the stairs because the elevator was in the middle of the building and my cubicle was on a far end of the building, near a set of stairs. It would take forever to get to and then use the elevators to get back and forth from the 1st to 4th floors (always stopping on every floor it seems) compared to the stairs so even the largest and most unhealthy version of me took those stairs!

That larger, unhealthier version of me would be winded after getting to my seat and for a few minutes longer, even while just sitting there! The marathoner version of me would be mostly recovered by about the time I sat down, unless I ran up the stairs (did that a lot too) in which case it would take about a minute or so to get back to normal.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @WhatMeRunning that's a very good point. So I feel much better because it usually only takes me a minute or two to NOT be winded any longer! Thanks for your insight (as always!)
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    @WhatMeRunning, @Mrs_Hoffer, @LazyBlondeChef - Well, I do have to say that a few years ago, I don't know if I could have done one flight of stairs, much less 3-5 (depending on which floor I'm going to). Now, I can, so I am grateful for that. The only stairs in the building that are open for employees to use are on the diagonally opposite corner of the building from my office. I'm usually breathing better by the time I get halfway to my office if I've only done 2-3 flights. It's better by the time I get to my office for 3-4. And I may need an extra minute or two if I've done all 5 flights. So I guess that's nothing to sneeze at. :) Thanks for the encouragement.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    3 Pass Days used, but still planning to be in the Winners’ Circle.
    ... so ill use my last pass day ... i shld just scrape thru for winners circle. Xox

I know you can both do it over these next 2 days! If either of you even start to feel like taking a pass day, you just call me, OK?
    📲 🤙 ☎️
    You did add me to speed dial, correct?

Ha ha thanks @WhatMeRunning
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,578 Member
    7/29
    Exercise yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged?-yes
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    @seilidhe Oh man, I SO relate, nothing kicks my butt like stairs do!
    I think when we go back to the office I MIGHT try taking the stairs, but I'm on a high floor and if I get to work looking too haggard, I'll have to rethink that :smiley:
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Pass Day #1
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    7/30/2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? :-1: I drove my lazy butt to work today instead of taking the bus. Why? Because I'd gotten out late three of the four previous days and they don't pay overtime, they make you leave early. So, on the off chance I was able to leave early, I wanted to do so. Plus, and this may be the real reason since I could just as easily caught an earlier bus going home, I wanted to get to work early today because I had paperwork I wanted to finish that I wasn't going to be able to get to during the day due to the Court's calendar. Did I finish? Part of it. Sigh.
    Shhhh.... we're not supposed to go in that early, nor are we supposed to stay late... and we're definitely not supposed to go in on a Saturday.... and I've been guilty of all three... especially the going in early and staying late.
    The time I went in on a Saturday, I was so paranoid that, even though I got so much work done, I was totally freaked out and haven't been able to bring myself to do it again. Not because I was alone in the building, but because I was afraid of getting caught and being fired. I've since found out that others have done it more than once, so I don't feel so bad anymore.

Did I track everything? :+1:
    Did I stay within calories? :-: I really need to go shopping and go back to the beginning of this diet thing... just start all over again.

No reunion meeting tomorrow - 3 of the 5 people who said they were coming backed out last night. We've rescheduled. So my only "obstacle" this weekend will be dinner at Caruso's on Sunday night. Salad and veggies all day Sunday so I can eat really good Italian food that night!

@ashleycarole86 Right there with you. Luckily, since I'm on the 7th floor and most of the courtrooms are on the floors below, I at least don't look like I'm dying when I get to them. Going back up to my office, though? Totally different story. :):D

It was only two flights today and I only used the elevator when I got to work, when I went to lunch, and when I left to go home. Next week, 3 flights as my assignment is on the 4th floor.