Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    That I was today year's old when I realized how freakin' easy it is to embed a video on here. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,430 Member
    ss5p1p7hz3tc.jpeg
  • kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    It's nice to see my 88 yo neighbor upbeat for a change. He's gone blind in one eye and was rapidly losing sight in hi other eye, to the point where he couldn't distinguish faces or anything. He'd been to a dr. before; they'd stick needles in his eyes which was very painful and was doing nothing at all. He went to the VA dr. yesterday and they put some drops of some kind in his eye and told him to wait an hour and a half. He said 'it's a miracle, I can see the flowers and red tomatoes now!' :) He was ecstatic. :)
    Sorry, more of a topic for the made me smile thread but too lazy to move it, so here ya go. :)

Post this everywhere, Reenie!! It’s worth it!! ❤️❤️
  • memoriesforyoukv
    memoriesforyoukv Posts: 1 Member
    7:45 PM Saturday and I could go to bed already....very sad!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Sometimes you're caught up in that slow motion thinking and moving action, ya know? Yesterday my sister and I were cutting out rhubarb roots to replace elsewhere and she's not the steadiest person due to her age and all-around clumsiness. All of a sudden I'm standing there, not able to move, but watching her do a very slow tuck and roll right past me. No screaming, clutching of my arm, swearing, nothing. And all I was capable of was waiting for her to finish her stunt and ask if she was alright. Thankfully she's okay but I swear she couldn't have performed a better tuck and roll if she'd been hired for a million bucks as a stunt double.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I think today is the day I take a gamble on something.🎰
    8hjhbfi8whc6.jpeg
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    9ajar087vlf7.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    z85dn7qdx88c.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    25g1fxylnfbt.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    Fart, as it turns out, is one of the oldest rude words we have in the language: Its first record pops up in roughly 1250.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Fart, as it turns out, is one of the oldest rude words we have in the language: Its first record pops up in roughly 1250.

Well huh. They even did it back then. Must've been very proper farts only though.