Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Hi there!
    I’ve added a few ladies in this little group already but anyone else also feel free to send me a FR🥰
  • MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 62 Member
    OMG i missed all these posts! my MFP app has been acting up, the notifications to this thread never really came. I got vottav21's message and then manually came and looked up this thread now. vottav, im so so sorry! i don't have a group yet, but this is a brilliant idea. we can just use this thread to continue posting, it is under the main MFP forum of "introduce yourself" or i can try creating a group (but groups are less successful, more difficult to find n new people cant really comment).
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
    I just added a star to your initial post so it’s much easier to find . When I go to community I just hit the star & yours comes up . I like that better because I love our little group here !
  • vottav21
    @MaeesaAHHH , & friends , not going to lie not feeling my best here this morning . Last nights celebratory dinner of champagne & way to salty Thai takeout is challenging me this morning ! I’ve taken a few Tylenol’s & I’m ready to go push thru it . Plan to hit 10,000 steps today & eat clean . One thing I was made aware of this new place needs healthy snacks & food in it . I’m not kidding there aren’t even cabinet doors yet but next visit I need to put healthy shelf stable things in the fridge . Thank god there were waters here from a last visit . Well that’s how you learn right . The market is not close by so planning ahead as usual will be key !
  • forestfreek
    edited August 2021
    @vottav21 - I’m in the same boat as you girl. Drank a bit too much beer and ate like shite yesterday and I’m feeling beyond sluggish today. Determined to eat healthy, stay under cals and drink lots of water today.
    I’ll be doubting I’ll get 10000 steps in though 😂😂😂
    You go, gal 🙌
  • forestfreek
    @marceybear - welcome to the site!
    Sending you a FR😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me .....Wishing you all much success on your journey :)
  • 1caralouise1995
    1caralouise1995 Posts: 8 Member
    Any ladies feel free to add me too! :)
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Howdy! I am also looking for more friends!
  • alexandram75
    alexandram75 Posts: 2 Member
    Same here.. been trying to lose some weight haha started since last october to hit the gym more consistent. the only thing that kills me is the food :neutral: Im so bad with it haha
  • vottav21
    Good Morning my lovely MFP friends especially our leader @MaeesaAHHH . Well it’s the start of a new & exciting week. I woke up & was like where’s my phone I need to start my day with my “ LADIES”! Up over 2 pounds by the scale this morning & I’m pretty sure every ounce of that is true ! This week I am going back to intermittent fasting but my version. There is no way on earth I’m not starting my day with my cup of tea !
    Let’s make this a glorious week & celebrate that we found each other for support !
  • vottav21
    lv07s1ghis0c.jpeg
    That’s me in the new house , in the only view that’s done ! At least seeing all the people out walking down there yesterday made me hit my step goal .
  • vottav21
    Here’s a question for the team . Does anyone wear a Fitbit 3 & have problems lately with the dimness . I thought I was losing my mind but I googled it & turns out there are like so many posts about it ! They deny the last update did anything but there are so many people saying the same thing . I can’t get it to sync here with MFP either but I can live with that . I have a big tan line on my arm & I can’t even see the time most of the day , it’s that dim . Anyone else having that problem . Does anyone recommend the Apple Watch if I have to change from Fitbit ?
  • forestfreek
    Love you hair!! Very cool 😊

I’ve heard many people say they have problems syncing their fitbits with MFP. Seems pretty common.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    I have an Apple Watch. Used to have fitbit(s) - yes plural because as they came out with new models I had to get the newest features. LOL. And I had a Polar for swimming, a Garmin for running, used apps for biking - and well, I got tired of having multiples. My Apple Watch does everything I need - tunes, underwater, workouts. I don't know how it is syncing with MFP because I like to manually enter my workouts.
  • Convivial85
    Convivial85 Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me 👋🏼😄
  • vottav21
    Well I hit my step goal today ( the basic no need to applaud ) but I did not start eating until 12:30 . I did make pasta for dinner but tried to be on the small side & already took some to my neighbor . Very proud of that & I have 2 glasses of water by the bed to stop the snack prowl ! IFasting we are back on !
  • vottav21
    So proud of not snacking in the night . Back in the intermittent fasting today . I’m not hardcore but giving myself a window helped me get to my lowest weight this year ( which I promptly gained back during my gallery opening weekend .) stress , a Covid scare & a house party did me in . However after my scare ( I tested negative ) it made me rethink the family gathering I had planned for next Sunday so Future calories (& stress ) SAVED !