Aug-Oct weight loss challenge- REDISCOVER the real YOU before CHRISTMAS

Stefbomb2020
Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
Hello everyone...
I'm very happy to start this new challenge after a success MAY to JULY challenge...
I was very happy seeing that most of us who joing the group kept motivating each other and looked like a healthy competition with most of us losing over 20lbs...

Hoping ul join in with me...in this beautiful journey of REDISCOVERING UR TRUE SELF.... so that we all prepare ourself health wise too... for the shopping and posing and fun this year end

Replies

• reneeduke1
    reneeduke1 Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm new to my fitness and I've got about 23 pounds I would love to lose by Christmas.

Goals: Lose 1 - 1.5 pounds a week
    Walk at least 4 days a week.
    Strength train more (this will be probably get me. I'm not a big fan of strength training.)
  • Mimmica
    Mimmica Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! I would like to join this challenge. My goal is to drop 1 lb a week, and to do at least 200 minutes of cardio a week (to start -- it's been a while!).

Do you add us to the challenge? Or is there a way to join on our own?

Thanks!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    I am in! I need to get back on track. I’ve been on chemo since early June and my last infusion is August 5th. I gained about 10 lbs during this time period - funny how simple carbs go down so well. But soon I need to get serious and start eating healthy and lose some weight! One I get over the 1st week after chemo I will be 💯 in!!

Thank you for starting this challenge!!
  • Firebird1102
    Firebird1102 Posts: 2 Member
    I really need to get motivated to lose weight . I'm aiming for 1lb a week and 2 exercise sessions .looking forward to the challenge .
  • Stefbomb2020
    Will be getting my scale tomorrow. I've just moved from India to UK... so I don't know my current weight... I was 86.6kgs the day I left India...

Finished my quarantine and now waiting for my scale... hope to just get into my best shape by October....

All the best... just promise NOT TO GIVE UP and to log in here <3
  • thutchinson2210
    thutchinson2210 Posts: 33 Member
    Hello, everyone! I am brand spankin' new, but I would love to participate in this challenge! I have over 100 lb to lose, so I know I won't reach my goal by december, but I could sure get a good start!
  • kgoli2012
    kgoli2012 Posts: 1 Member
    I love to join
  • jeremyriggs
    jeremyriggs Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. I've been out of rhythm for a while, but just moved to a new state and new job. Let's go!
  • sexylady211
    sexylady211 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I would love to join. I am ready to get started.
  • jodiodi01
    jodiodi01 Posts: 5 Member
    I so need some motivation. Hoping this will do the trick. I have started and stopped eating healthy and working out several times in the last few months. Ready to get things moving!

Goals:
    Lose 1-2 lbs/week
    Get to the gym 4 days/week
  • healthygirlintransit
    healthygirlintransit Posts: 220 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm so in. My goal is to be in onederland by the end of the year.
    My goals:
    Lose 1-2lbs a week
    Workout 4xs a week
    Get at least 7 hours a sleep
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    @Stefbomb2020 Thank you for this challenge, and welcome to the UK 🙂 what's brought you out here?

I'm back on it from 2nd Aug, again. Hopefully I'll stick to it this time.

4th Aug: 250.2
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    Hello, I'm a little late to the game. I would really like to lose 1 pound per week. I have been losing a half pound per week, which is great (movement in the right direction is always great) but I'd really like to step it up. I've been seeing success with my half pound weekly weight loss by being at around 1600 calories per day. I assume that I am actually consuming closer to 2000 since I am often eyeballing portions. I workout 2 to 3 times a week. The things that I would like to do is track my food more accurately (more scale or at least measurement cups/spoons. No more eyeballing.), and increase my activity level to 5 days a week consistently. I spend 2 to 3 days a week in the gym, so I feel like if I were to supplement with 2 to 3 workouts at home that would help. Oh, one more thing...I would like to lose 20 lbs before the end of the year.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Wow I've got my scale... but was busy with classes...... I was on a 2 week keto... and now just broke it as I'm feeling a little low... but I weigh 83.5kgs now... after a 3kg loss since I stepped into UK...

HOPING TO LOSE MORE BY OCTOBER <3
  • Stefbomb2020
    roz0810 wrote: »
    I'm here to work... but got some studies to do 1st