What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    You're a douche...

right?

..... there's a lot of that going around lately (more than usual), amiright ??
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    You're a douche...

right?

I was totally complaining to the wife about having to wear a mask again at work and saw these two guys on the local news...

I guess the cure for an annoyance is often something even more annoying 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    You're a douche...

right?

I was totally complaining to the wife about having to wear a mask again at work and saw these two guys on the local news...

My tolerance for these clowns has diminished to below zero.

Thas cold bruh
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    You're a douche...

right?

My tolerance for these clowns has diminished to below zero.

Thas cold bruh

I see what you did there
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I hate mask too and would probably ban them if I could...

But if you walk into a bookstore, just so you can record yourself picking on the cute book lady, making a scene about the new mandate, like you showed her 🙄...

You're not a patriot... You're a douche 😂...
    I mean wtf is with people 😂...

Blow hards man - what can you do 🤷‍♂️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,489 Member
    Options
    I’m craving chocolate milk.
    Not the kind I grew up with,
    (hershey syrup stirred in) but the store bought thick, rich, ultra chocolate-y kind my mom would never buy.
    I don’t even drink milk. 🤔

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    bby_dvll wrote: »
    my work schedule…. im working consistently from the 5th until the 12th for 8 hours each… i work as a body artist at six flags and i have to stand for 7 of those hours because of how busy it is. my feet are gonna be extremely sore after ):

This sounds interesting...pic of your artistry?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My windshield wiper broke off as I was on the freeway! Driver’s side of course. Metal screeching on my windshield until I made it to work. 😑 I wanted to stay home today and I should have.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    There's a big motor sound from outside ATM. It has the same sound as the fire truck when it's come to the elderly neighbor's house in the past. I hate to go look. :( My neighborhood has changed so much since we moved here 38 yrs. ago. There are only 2 families left here, besides us. All the others have died off. :( I don't know any of them anymore.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    cdbs3orldhgw.jpg

I don't see where it says "Cast Iron Skillet", but PLEASE cook this in cast iron. Please, Please, Please and thank you.

Oh, and Utah....Get me 2. Get me 2.
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    cdbs3orldhgw.jpg

I don't see where it says "Cast Iron Skillet", but PLEASE cook this in cast iron. Please, Please, Please and thank you.

it was Hemingway so I'd bet he cooked it in cast iron.
    so will I.
    gonna make soon when I can track down all the ingredients. only I'm gonna do it smashburger style I think
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    cdbs3orldhgw.jpg

it was Hemingway so I'd bet he cooked it in cast iron.
    so will I.
    gonna make soon when I can track down all the ingredients. only I'm gonna do it smashburger style I think

Sounds like it is going to be amazing. And I bet if you used ground bison it would be even better....
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I hate mask too and would probably ban them if I could...

But if you walk into a bookstore, just so you can record yourself picking on the cute book lady, making a scene about the new mandate, like you showed her 🙄...

You're not a patriot... You're a douche 😂...
    I mean wtf is with people 😂...

Blow hards man - what can you do 🤷‍♂️

You could speak up and defend said cute book lady and tell said douche what a douche nozzle he is.

Same thing you could do for anyone being treated wrong. That's what I'd do anyway. :shrug:

Was meant in a rhetorical manner :shrug:
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    70 pages into this “secrets of six figure women” and theres a quiz.... lists galore... this reads like every magazine and online article. 😐
    I feel it’s a bit patronizing but I can’t tell if it’s just my broke *kitten* mentality. Idk if I like that the author is an heiress either. It’s not someone I can relate to.
    Loved the first few chapters, a little inspirational.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Where I can get these
    9lydxo4ks3as.jpg

I’ll find them and hand deliver.