New and looking for a challenge

I am at this diet/workout thing again! I am a huge stress eater and work 12 hours a day. Not a good combo. I plan on being on here every day for the next week to start. I also plan to work out 3 times this week and post my food. How do I find a new challenge to get into?

Replies

• cdgibson1
    cdgibson1 Posts: 15 Member
    I am at this diet/workout thing again! I am a huge stress eater and work 12 hours a day. Not a good combo. I plan on being on here every day for the next week to start. I also plan to work out 3 times this week and post my food. How do I find a new challenge to get into?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,902 Member
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Hi and welcome,

There are lots of groups with different kinds of challenges and different goals. If you look through the Motivation and Support or Fitness and Exercise you'll find one that fits your needs. :bigsmile: I'm hooked up with women 50+ and Senior Golden Sneakers but you're younger so you probably want a different group.

Good luck on your journey. I'm doing it one day at a time and taking baby steps and it's working for me today.:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: