The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• turnerjwr
    turnerjwr Posts: 75 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    turnerjwr wrote: »
    I’m on day 49 of the #75HARD program and loving my results! Down 17lbs and feeling much stronger!o93ainev89qq.jpeg
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

Underpants clan represent! *salooot*

Oh *kitten* is that not okay?! I thought there were no rules! My bad…

There are still community rules... just be wary. Undie pics can go bad quickly.

My apologies. I had a look around and couldn't find a community rules bulletin. Is there a place where I can read these rules? Or do I just feel things out on my own...

I think we might agree to it when we sign up?? I was recently given this link when I violated the rules a few times.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Ok wow. That's....yeah. A lot. I guess I'll have to put my best "choir boy" foot forward when posting in the future. But first, I'll have to go come up with one of those.
  • turnerjwr
    I’m on day 49 of the #75HARD program and loving my results! Down 17lbs and feeling much stronger!o93ainev89qq.jpeg
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

My apologies. I had a look around and couldn't find a community rules bulletin. Is there a place where I can read these rules? Or do I just feel things out on my own...

I think we might agree to it when we sign up?? I was recently given this link when I violated the rules a few times.

Ok wow. That's....yeah. A lot. I guess I'll have to put my best "choir boy" foot forward when posting in the future. But first, I'll have to go come up with one of those.

Eh, dont go all overboard on us. We cant take too much of that around here. Are you even a member of the community if you havent had your hand smack a few times? I mean some of have some street cred and all.

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip. Let me know how to get some of that street cred. You know, getting jumped in or taking my day in the barrel or whatever.
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    edited August 2021
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

Eh, dont go all overboard on us. We cant take too much of that around here. Are you even a member of the community if you havent had your hand smack a few times? I mean some of have some street cred and all.

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip. Let me know how to get some of that street cred. You know, getting jumped in or taking my day in the barrel or whatever.

What you need to do is page our favorite mod directly and then helicopter upload a gif of you winking. That should do it*. ;)

*especially DO NOT do the crossed out part. Seriously. ;)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

@GymGoddessGoals is a great one to know. She’ll sell you the elevator pass for a very reasonable price.
  • turnerjwr
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

What you need to do is page our favorite mod directly and then helicopter upload a gif of you winking. That should do it*. ;)

Ooh, you have a favorite mod? Color me titillated. Who is this person, and how do you “page” someone directly?
  • turnerjwr
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

@GymGoddessGoals is a great one to know. She’ll sell you the elevator pass for a very reasonable price.

That’s cool, as long as it’s professional looking. Worst case I’ll sell it to the next new guy to come along. For a profit! >:)
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    edited August 2021
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

Ooh, you have a favorite mod? Color me titillated. Who is this person, and how do you “page” someone directly?

By using the @ symbol followed by the username, like @turnerjwr

I won't tell you mine, but they really like horses and underpants, not necessarily in that order and sometimes together. 🐎

As you can see, you should now have a page notifier in your top bar.
  • turnerjwr
    edited August 2021
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

By using the @ symbol followed by the username, like @turnerjwr

I won't tell you mine, but they really like horses and underpants, not necessarily in that order and sometimes together. 🐎

As you can see, you should now have a page notifier in your top bar.

8amayvn72520.gif
  • turnerjwr
    edited August 2021
    :D:D:D
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    @turnerjwr wrote: »
    mmo0eoftmmz8.jpeg

There are no rules. In fact, we're all surprised you're wearing underpants at all. Most just post full nudes.

He reminds me of someone 🤔

If we're thinking about the same selfie... at first glance, Mark Wahlberg lol. Maybe you won't see it, but I did 😂

Yup!!! Lol...thats exactly what I thought!!
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    Good morning all! 🌞 (Did I mention that I'm not a morning person? Lol)

pcb5f4hce6yn.jpg

Good Morning. You’re cute
  • turnerjwr

pcb5f4hce6yn.jpg

Good morning. Getting out of bed is hard sometimes. But looks like you did it! Congrats, now go slay the day.
  • turnerjwr
    @turnerjwr wrote: »
    So stoked I put a home gym together. Got a late night lift in with no commute! Have a great morning y’all!233sju8c5l35.jpeg

You cropped the pic too much.

True story! I’m just a little gun shy after @GymGoddessGoals totally CRUCIFIED me for being too revealing in my first comeback post. Enjoy the tunnel vision!

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member

pcb5f4hce6yn.jpg

Still cute though 😏