2021 - New Year, New Me

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Great loss! I believe in you. 120's by end July. Yes!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @LadyBlanks - Thank you :) Really hope that I can see 120s by the end of July *fingers cross*
  • jadepearl
    Just an update...
    Fell off the wagon..
    Huge binge for 2 days now...
    Why am I so weak when it comes to my Mom, Aunties & Cousins?
    Articles like so don't help either
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-19/why-are-women-in-china-trying-on-children-clothes-for-selfies/100016638
  • jadepearl
    Happy 4th of July to all my US friends <3

4vf1ar7h0497.jpg
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Hi, @jadepearl. I haven't posted in a long while, but I still check in to see how others are doing. I read the article above -- how terrible! And, I get the family pressures. But good for you for keeping up the good fight.
  • jadepearl
    Hi @Nevadaden, how are you? We have missed ya❤️ Yes, the articles are not helping anyone indeed. A lot of people thinks family pressure is nothing but when it happens to you personally, I can tell you that it does eats you up slowly but surely. Thank you for your kind words❤️
  • jadepearl
    CW:60.7kg (133.8lbs)
    Another 3.9lbs to go before I can see 120s land🙏🤞🤞🙏 Hopefully I can see it before July is over🍀
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    jadepearl wrote: »
    CW:60.7kg (133.8lbs)
    Another 3.9lbs to go before I can see 120s land🙏🤞🤞🙏 Hopefully I can see it before July is over🍀

That's fab. Number goals are so so helpful!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @arguablysamson :) I am trying ways to get myself working hard to get to my mini goals :) Thanks again.
  • Nevadaden
    @jadepearl, I'm doing well; thank you for asking. The pandemic year was surely not easy (on anyone) and, like many others, I ate too much. I didn't gain the Pandemic 15 pounds but rather a Pandemic 5. I'm slowly whittling away at it, however. Hope you are doing well on your next mini-goal.
  • jadepearl
    @Nevadaden - Glad to hear that you are doing well and didn't gained that much. Great job in slowly getting rid of it. 👍 As for me, up onto the wagon and fall off again and up again and fall off again😩 Hopefully something will work 🤞
  • jadepearl
    CW: 60.2kg

Another 10.2kg (22.4lbs) to go before I reach my GW of 50kg. If I can reach my GW before 2021 is over, that would be just awesome :) For this month, I just hope that I can see 59-something kg (129-something lbs).... fingers cross!
  • Nevadaden
    Good job, @jadepearl! I am always grateful for even a pound loss in a month (I figure it's better than a pound gain in a month). You're doing great.
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @Nevadaden <3 You are right, 1lbs loss in a month is better than 1lb gain. Just have to keep on making sure that I don't fall off the wagon...lol
  • jadepearl
    Had a 7 day lockdown and it's over now👍😁 For my weight-wise, hovering around 60.2kg - 60.8kg. Have to really try harder next week.
  • jadepearl
    I really think my body is playing on me... I am hovering at 60.2kg - 60.8kg for a while now and it sucks! :( Hopefully, by this week, I get the scale to move again.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Best of luck for the scale to move downward for you. good job for staying committed though!!!!!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 <3 I really hope so too! It seems the 2nd time around, its so much harder for me. Am wondering if my body is remembering...
  • jadepearl
    Good news...my vertigo has left and I hope its not coming back. So, am doing a minimum of 30 mins high intensity aerobics workout each day. As for OMAD, am doing A-OK too. However, the only thing that is not OK is my weight...ain't seeing and loss at the moment...ho ho hum :( Hopefully, I will see some loss soon *fingers cross*
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hoping the scale will move soon!!! Glad your vertigo is gone!!!!! Just keep working :)