Looking for friends (ladies only)

Replies

• MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    vottav21 wrote: »
    @Gold6767 is that on the app or the website ? I don’t see that button on the app . Am I the only person who finds adding kind of hard ? I’m almost always in the app mode . I love @MaeesaAHHH ’s group ( although it’s a struggle every time I have to type that ! ) . Let’s keep this wonderful lively community going ! “ ladies only “ I thought that was so cute when I read that & if I had a cook like your husband M I’d for sure want to say ladies only ! LOL I hope that didn’t offend anyone . Ps you can tell him his “ perfectly charred chicken leg “ from your beach dinner photo is now my standard for how grilled chicken should look ! He has raised my grilling bar !

Hahahahahahahaha omg im not offended at all! Im glad the charred chicken leg inspired ya 😋
  • MaeesaAHHH
    om3d8icvjw7h.jpeg

That is just to make you all Laugh . That’s me & my son ( now 26 ) in front of the famous Dino on the way to Palm Springs CA . If I only could have appreciated then how “ thin “ I actually was . I’m 60 now . Probably 30 pounds heavier . If I can impart any wisdom to any younger woman out there in the world . You are so wonderful right now . Enjoy the moment , you are more beautiful than you think . We are so critical of ourselves . I’ve been going thru some old photos & I'm like Damn I was hot ! I was with someone who if I had been a Skelton I wouldn’t have been thin enough . TRUST ME ! I know things I’m a Mommy ! You are beautiful right now ! Today ! That’s right you ! Your freaking Gorgeous !

Lovely photo 📷😍 n totally agree 👍
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Good Morning Ladies ! Wishing you all a successful day. I feel my yesterday was successful. I changed my eating plan for 5 days. Of course I was looking for some weight change today. I'm so freaking impatient. But hey, I ate healthy food, I ate according to my plan, and now I just have to continue and give it all some time. I think that's one of the hardest parts in losing weight. Your mind wants changes NOW. But your body does what it does in its own time.

Im sooooo happy u r back in the wagon!!! Go allison 👏💪
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Hello lovelies 💓💖 i had a job interview today n monster headaches since yesterday. Plus emotional eating late at night, it's like i get possessed after midnight. I zombie-trot to the fridge n start taking things out n tossing em in my mouth. Not even carmex will work. I still had the monster headache all day, but my son and i went out for a walk. We inspected neighbours gardens and apple trees 🌳😀 it was so much fun. Now im back home, hungry as hell. Doc appointment is on 12th. I need to eat healthy till he can figure out wats wrong with me. Wat y'all doing? Today was super sunny in Tallinn
  • LiliRose2707
    LiliRose2707 Posts: 39 Member
    It’s a pain having migraine, since I’m doing the stairmaster I got less migraine. I’m very proud of me I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster today. Still didn’t lose weight I even gain some but I try to keep going.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    It’s a pain having migraine, since I’m doing the stairmaster I got less migraine. I’m very proud of me I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster today. Still didn’t lose weight I even gain some but I try to keep going.

In the beginning u will gain weight rather than lose with exercise n diet. When u increase ur fluid intake, eat well n try to exercise, it happens. It will adjust with time. keep going n u will see results!
  • Blue3yedNerd
    Blue3yedNerd Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm 33 and looking to lose the covid weight!
  • njtaurus15
    njtaurus15 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone....looking to add friends/support. I've lost some weight and have a some more to go but I try to focus on just being healthier. I'm 45 and have struggled with weight my whole life. I had a breast cancer diagnosis a couple years ago and while I was already gaining weight that didn't help. Finished my treatments and doing well while trying to be the best version of myself and enjoy this life.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm 33 and looking to lose the covid weight!

Added! Pls keep posting here n keep the ladies conversation running, though 😉
  • MaeesaAHHH
    njtaurus15 wrote: »
    Hello everyone....looking to add friends/support. I've lost some weight and have a some more to go but I try to focus on just being healthier. I'm 45 and have struggled with weight my whole life. I had a breast cancer diagnosis a couple years ago and while I was already gaining weight that didn't help. Finished my treatments and doing well while trying to be the best version of myself and enjoy this life.

Sorry to hear about everything u have been thru n kudos for bravely battling against all odds! FR sent, pls keep posting here though. We enjoy a little ladies' only conversation here ❤💙💜
  • vottav21
    vottav21 Posts: 84 Member
  • debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi, I'm Deb, fairly new to this site but not to weight loss and regaining health. Today I had my consultation with the Cardiac Rehab center and will start my first session next Wednesday, it would have been Monday but the doctor has to sign off on everything before I can start. I recently had 2 stents put in my heart artery so I am looking forward to regaining strength and energy. I look forward to sharing support and motivation as we make this journey.
  • LiliRose2707
    Hi everyone. Did anyone of you heard of Garcia gambogia. A supplement that help lose weight.
  • LiliRose2707
    Good luck everybody on your journey to health.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Ladies , I have “ Easter Egg Radishes “ on ice , I want all of you , you wonderful inspiring ladies to come on over & have crudités ( ok & wine ! ) on my porch ! You must be prepared to be major lived by 1 very strong 30pound frenchie ! cgxb5kehrdqb.jpeg

Don’t be fooled She’s cute but strong !

Omg she's sooooo cute! I have been meaning to get a dog but im not sure how long we will stay here.
  • MaeesaAHHH
    Good luck everybody on your journey to health.

Thanks n sorry haven't heard of the supplement. Good luck to u too 💓
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Happy Friday Everyone ! Got any weekend plans? I don't. In other areas - I've eaten below 1200 cal for the past 2 days. I've not been hungry during it, so no big deal. I just expected to see some weight loss. I committed to doing this for 5 days. And already I'm saying things to myself to get out of it. LOL. I'm my own worst enemy. But I did not put any sugar in my coffee. That would be my first failing. So I still have a chance to be strong and get through day #3. If I were to stop today I'd have a kodiak cakes chocolate pancake for breakfast. But I think I'll just go for what I've been having the past 2 days. I want to go to a Renaissance Faire this year.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member

Oh - I liked this article. I might try IF for a week some time for a change up on things.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Good morning friends and happy Friday 💕