13Β»

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    How's it goin Donna? 😍
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hi Donna πŸ‘‹

I hope everything is going OK. I had my first vaccine shot on the 16th and only had a sore arm. I hope your second one didn't give you any problems πŸ™πŸ’œ
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Checking in Donna, How are things?
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Are u ok, girl? ❀️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi ya'll sorry was MIA for so long but life happened.......
    Mom fell again and will not be able to come home since she really can't walk anymore, my oldest son (21) moved back home due to some room mate issues and due to some issues with his own depression, and work has been insane as well as just life in general......

I have finally gotten back to some normalcy after a two week beach vacay and am back on track with excercise and OMAD :)

I have missed ya'll and can't wait to dig through your posts to catch up......

Lots of hugs :)
  • jadepearl
    Welcome back @volgirl1322 and sorry to hear about your Mom and your oldest son. Hope everything is getting better. Glad to hear you had a good 2 week beach vacay :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi ya'll sorry was MIA for so long but life happened.......
    Mom fell again and will not be able to come home since she really can't walk anymore, my oldest son (21) moved back home due to some room mate issues and due to some issues with his own depression, and work has been insane as well as just life in general......

I have finally gotten back to some normalcy after a two week beach vacay and am back on track with excercise and OMAD :)

I have missed ya'll and can't wait to dig through your posts to catch up......

Lots of hugs :)

Welcome back boo!!! So sorry you had to deal with all that stress but I'm glad that you had the presence of mind to take a vacation at the end of it to make sure you can bring yourself back to a happy neutral 😍😍😍 how did you find maintaining or losing during all the craziness? Did you have success? ❀️❀️❀️
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah I kinda fell off the wagon so...............I am having yet another re-set.....but I am back to logging, and excercising so on the right track......I am focusing on that and I know the weight will come off..........Just sucks but it could have been lot worse.............I got back on track before the train went entirely OFF the track :)
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear that you are back up onto the wagon! Wohoo! You got this, girl!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Consistency really is the key boo, so get back on that horse EVERYTIME and you'll see success 😘
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends,

Not much new to report --about 8lbs down so far which is awesome.....back on track food good with my omad meal and exercise too........i still hate exercise but I do it anyway :)

So slow and steady for sure.............................Ya'll stay strong and omad on :)

• jadepearl
    8lbs down! Awesome news! Keep up the good work!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Niceeeeeeeeee loss bebe!!! 8 lbs is a HUGE win 😁😁😁
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    How is it going Donna, miss you guys!!