Exercise yes treadmill
  • aim630
    aim630 Posts: 120 Member
    Aim630
    Aug Week 1
    Sat
    PW 196.2
    CW 196.6

Sorry, I've tracked and exercised every day, stayed under my calories, and still no loss.
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: August Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 198.2
    PW (Previous Weight): 200
    This week’s loss: 1.8
    LTD (Loss to Date): 60.1
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Hi Everyone. I’m 44 and live in rural Ontario 🇨🇦. Married & I have 2 children -11,15 also 2 indoor domestic cats, 2 Maine Coons 2 miniature dachshunds and Deboritzio the Italian barn cat that we have adopted. I can’t really say when I started my weight loss journey. I had a really bad MVA in 1998 and a lot of residual pain and inflammation-limiting me to just get through University and later, a work day. I was forced onto nerve block injections and steroids through insurance which messed up my endocrine system. I was also perpetually pregnant for about 5 years -between my kids I had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic. So that brings me to modern day when everything under the sun was not working -eating so clean and so well and exercising for hours with no changes-so disheartening and every time it would be 11:11 or I’d blow out a birthday candle -I wished I would see a change. Last fall I started having some scary symptoms and I knew that a few major chronic diseases were knocking at my door. I spoke with my doctor and I started Saxenda on October 31, 2020. This Spring, we added Contrave. It has not been a fun ride -lots of discipline and lots of yucky GI stuff...but I am down 60 pounds and have maintained under 200 pounds for the past couple of weeks -so I can actually believe it and say it out loud -I’m finally under 200 pounds. I didn’t think it was possible and I am motivated to carry on and see what I can do up until Halloween this year. I hope to come up with a strong maintenance plan that works in everything I have learned. I am thankful that this methodology has also helped me to really cut down on alcohol-which was admittedly one of my vices....and that has had a tremendous impact on my health too. I have one motivation-my family. And when I sent my side by side to my kids yesterday-I said get ready to be spammed -I did it! And there was so much love -giving me more motivation to push through these next few months. Of course there’s a small part of me 🤏🏼 that celebrates wearing jeans instead of the daily black leggings with dresses that I call tunics. Thanks to this groups and MFP for being a big piece of this since 2018.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    walk4today
    August week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 242.4
    CW: 242.2
  • Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 450 Member
    Daily check in for 8/6

Track: yes
    Hydration: FAIL
    Exercise: yes, walking

Had a busy night at work last night. Only drank 1/3 of my water. Somehow I found time, though, to eat the ice cream bar 🤦🏻‍♀️. Saw the results (📈) on the scale today. I’ll do better tonight.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Tdrjustus3
    PW: 248.8
    CW: 250.4
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW 137.4
    CW 137.4
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: cleaning
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    August Week 1 - Sat, 8/8

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over (but had blueberries as part of my breakfast!)
    Exercise: walk 1.9 miles (~5,300 steps)
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi Everyone. I’m 44 and live in rural Ontario 🇨🇦. Married & I have 2 children -11,15 also 2 indoor domestic cats, 2 Maine Coons 2 miniature dachshunds and Deboritzio the Italian barn cat that we have adopted. I can’t really say when I started my weight loss journey. I had a really bad MVA in 1998 and a lot of residual pain and inflammation-limiting me to just get through University and later, a work day. I was forced onto nerve block injections and steroids through insurance which messed up my endocrine system. I was also perpetually pregnant for about 5 years -between my kids I had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic. So that brings me to modern day when everything under the sun was not working -eating so clean and so well and exercising for hours with no changes-so disheartening and every time it would be 11:11 or I’d blow out a birthday candle -I wished I would see a change. Last fall I started having some scary symptoms and I knew that a few major chronic diseases were knocking at my door. I spoke with my doctor and I started Saxenda on October 31, 2020. This Spring, we added Contrave. It has not been a fun ride -lots of discipline and lots of yucky GI stuff...but I am down 60 pounds and have maintained under 200 pounds for the past couple of weeks -so I can actually believe it and say it out loud -I’m finally under 200 pounds. I didn’t think it was possible and I am motivated to carry on and see what I can do up until Halloween this year. I hope to come up with a strong maintenance plan that works in everything I have learned. I am thankful that this methodology has also helped me to really cut down on alcohol-which was admittedly one of my vices....and that has had a tremendous impact on my health too. I have one motivation-my family. And when I sent my side by side to my kids yesterday-I said get ready to be spammed -I did it! And there was so much love -giving me more motivation to push through these next few months. Of course there’s a small part of me 🤏🏼 that celebrates wearing jeans instead of the daily black leggings with dresses that I call tunics. Thanks to this groups and MFP for being a big piece of this since 2018.

Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes gardening
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    WMEJA
    Weigh in Sunday
    PW: 214.8
    CW: 213.8
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,768 Member
    edited August 2021
    Username: Digger61
    Check-in day: Saturday
    Week: week 1
    PW: 210 lbs
    CW:213 lbs

Up 3 this week

Sorry I am late again. I have to get back on track again. Time to keep better track of my eating.
    Exercise is very limited. On July 30 I had total right hip replacement so no cardio for the next 4 weeks at least. On the good note I can be here more.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    digger61 wrote: »
    Username: Digger61
    Check-in day: Saturday
    Week: week 1
    PW: 210 lbs
    CW:213 lbs

Up 3 this week

Sorry I am late again. I have to get back on track again. Time to keep better track of my eating.
    Exercise is very limited. On July 30 I had total right hip replacement so no cardio for the next 4 weeks at least. On the good note I can be here more.

@digger61 Hang in there, you can absolutely stay on track while limiting your exercise, it is harder, but you can do it. Hang in there.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@Bemybestby60.
    @southgirl94.
    @walk4today.
    @vicky2767.

This Week's Runners Up (posted 5 times):

@Shannonsto.
    4n363b0ad3bd.gif